Disney Dream Oct. 26, 2015

Hello! I'd like to be part of the Oct 26 FE program.

We have Sandy (63), Holly (40), Chandler (13), Kennedi (9)

I know there are a few others who want to be involved!

Hi! My Name is Jenny and 10/26 will be my first ever cruise with Disney... well, first CRUISE ever. lol. It will be me (37) My Husband (46) and my son (5). I have been told so many awesome things about the little things people do on the ship. I am excited to be a part of the Fish Extenders!

Hi! My Name is Jenny and 10/26 will be my first ever cruise with Disney... well, first CRUISE ever. lol. It will be me (37) My Husband (46) and my son (5). I have been told so many awesome things about the little things people do on the ship. I am excited to be a part of the Fish Extenders!

HI! This will be our first Disney Cruise and are looking forward to it... Especially exctied about the FE
My name is Dena (40), my hubby(42), daughter (10).. Then my parents.. My brother (35), SIL (32), 3 nephews (7, 5, 3) niece (1)
I have been trying effortlessly to get more info about the FE...

Hi! This will be our first Disney Cruise as well & we are really excited about the FE. We can't wait! My name is Lauran (43), my husband Eddie (42), son Alden (12) & son Gibson (9). Since we are all new to this, how are we going to get this going?

Last edited:
Since this is our first cruise, I hope there will be a more experienced cruiser to help us out. If not, I can try to organize it & get help & suggestions from everyone! Hopefully, we can get it all worked out because I think this is such a cute idea!

Lauran

Last edited:
Also, have you guys seen the changes they are doing to the ship that will be brand new for our cruise? I am so excited about the changes to the kids club rooms, the adults only pool & adding the new sweet shop. I was thrilled when I found out we would be the first cruise with all the great new stuff!

Lauran

I do, too! I have no idea where to start or how this works. lol. Hoping for experienced cruisers to help. ;-)
This is my second Disney Cruise. I did not participate in the FE last time. There are a lot of first time cruiser and first time FE so far. We may have to go snoop in one of the other boards, maybe we can get some idea on how this works. I have been looking on pinterest. If I find some ideas I will let all know.

Sail Oct. 26 as well, Jill (39) Don (43) Isabelle (5)

YAY Hi we are cruising this cruise also we are experience cruisers on Disney we have 4 rooms and will be 13 of us with 5 children ages 2 yrs to 14 yrs

I would be more than happy to get the FE organized I organized it last year for our cruise if this is ok with everyone

The Pattersons, Carsons, Hope, Greenwood, and Gastaldi

yes im all for FE I would be more than happy to organize it if all ok with others I organized it on one of our past cruises
FE YES! :fish:::MickeyMo Sounds like so much fun. Are you in charge tinkermamar? This is our 1st Disney cruise so I'm new to the FE just learned about this last night. would love to know more about how things work. Nicole 44 Larry 45 and Kylin 5 will be 6 at cruising time.

FE YES! :fish:::MickeyMo Sounds like so much fun. Are you in charge tinkermamar? This is our 1st Disney cruise so I'm new to the FE just learned about this last night. would love to know more about how things work. Nicole 44 Larry 45 and Kylin 5 will be 6 at cruising time.
I would be very Happy to do this if ok with everyone else I have done this before for a Disney cruise
SO PICK ME !!!

I will check back tomorrow and if I get no answers I will take charge...... its so much fun keep a watch for my posts on FE so looking forward to meeting new people happy cruising my fellow cruisers

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!