Disney Dream Oct. 26, 2015

Also, have you guys seen the changes they are doing to the ship that will be brand new for our cruise? I am so excited about the changes to the kids club rooms, the adults only pool & adding the new sweet shop. I was thrilled when I found out we would be the first cruise with all the great new stuff!

Lauran
yes very excited we sailed the magic right after the ren and that was sooo awesome the advengers and now star wars cant wait

I would be very Happy to do this if ok with everyone else I have done this before for a Disney cruise
SO PICK ME !!!

I will check back tomorrow and if I get no answers I will take charge...... its so much fun keep a watch for my posts on FE so looking forward to meeting new people happy cruising my fellow cruisers
Sounds good

Hi my fellow cruisers that r interested in FE and r not sure what is about search this other cruise dates to get an idea and its so easy and SO FUN ur FEs r easy to make also google those r look here on the Dis boards u can make w o sewing use a glue gun and felt small rod some ribbon and u can make one big pocket for the family u don't have to be fancy.... this is fun its like play ladies/gents the UPS person we all luv packages w suprises

This is my second Disney Cruise. I did not participate in the FE last time. There are a lot of first time cruiser and first time FE so far. We may have to go snoop in one of the other boards, maybe we can get some idea on how this works. I have been looking on pinterest. If I find some ideas I will let all know.
Hi im an experienced Disney cruiser and will be on this cruise I have organized FE on r last cruise will be more than pleased to do again I will check tomorrow night to see otherwise I will take charge to get the FE going AND ANY IDEAS R HELP WILL BE VERY APPRECIATED my fellow cruisers
The Pattersons

Since this is our first cruise, I hope there will be a more experienced cruiser to help us out. If not, I can try to organize it & get help & suggestions from everyone! Hopefully, we can get it all worked out because I think this is such a cute idea!

Lauran
HI Lauren Im am experienced Disney cruiser and will be more than happy to get the FE started I organized the FE before its so much fun so check for my posts and any ideas r welcome happy sailing my fellow cruisers

HI fellow cruisers
FISH EXTENDER - ALL WHO WANT TO BE PART OF THIS FUN ...
(I Tinkersmamar will organize)

Please right now just type YES for FE, your screen name and how many people we will get to the details at a later post within the week

also any suggestions from all are very welcome this is to be fun and friendly and not costly (its the thought and surprise that counts)

google FE or look right here on DIS for ideas the FE are easy to make (I made one big pocket for the room out of felt, ribbon, felt stick on letters, dowel stick, chain, and a glue gun)

go to the dollar store or make small crafts etc You can do a FE for the room or for each individual the choice is yours

WE CRUISE ON OCTOBER 26, 2015
SO THE CUT OFF DATE TO JOIN FE WILL BE

*****AUGUST 1, 2015*****

This is important so everyone can get everything ready and we know a head count
(FYI to those that ask to join late after the cut off date- I personally don't like to leave anyone out-So to those that do ask the choice will be up to each cruiser if they have enough to share and would like to include them on their FE exchange. I will post them separately and those that will include them please make note and share info with them *don't leave anyone out of the FUN*)

If the group gets to big I will have to make separate groups. If this happens everyone has the option to be included in all groups or selected groups the choice will be yours.

FISH EXTENDER

REPLY TO THIS POST
(like this)

YES
Tinkermamar

HI fellow cruisers

Please right now just type YES for FE, your screen name and how many people we will get to the details at a later post within the week

also any suggestions from all are very welcome this is to be fun and friendly and not costly (its the thought and surprise that counts)

google FE or look right here on DIS for ideas the FE are easy to make (I made one big pocket for the room out of felt, ribbon, felt stick on letters, dowel stick, chain, and a glue gun)

go to the dollar store or make small crafts etc You can do a FE for the room or for each individual the choice is yours

*****AUGUST 1, 2015*****

(FYI to those that ask to join late after the cut off date- I personally don't like to leave anyone out-So to those that do ask the choice will be up to each cruiser if they have enough to share and would like to include them on their FE exchange. I will post them separately and those that will include them please make note and share info with them *don't leave anyone out of the FUN*)

If the group gets to big I will have to make separate groups. If this happens everyone has the option to be included in all groups or selected groups the choice will be yours.

FISH EXTENDER

REPLY TO THIS POST
(like this)

YES
Tinkermamar

Yes
LauranBray

HI Lauren Im am experienced Disney cruiser and will be more than happy to get the FE started I organized the FE before its so much fun so check for my posts and any ideas r welcome happy sailing my fellow cruisers
Thanks so much for taking the organization of the FE group! Please let me know if you need anything or any help! We can't wait to hit the high seas!!

Lauran

HI fellow cruisers

*****AUGUST 1, 2015*****

FISH EXTENDER

REPLY TO THIS POST
(like this)

YES
Tinkermamar
Yes
nonosweet

HI fellow cruisers

*****AUGUST 1, 2015*****

FISH EXTENDER

REPLY TO THIS POST
(like this)

YES
Tinkermamar
Yes
kristyt76

HI fellow cruisers

*****AUGUST 1, 2015*****

FISH EXTENDER

REPLY TO THIS POST
(like this)

YES
Tinkermamar
Yes susynerey and there is 4 of us!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter