Disney Dream June 30, 2017

Hey is there any way to get a running count on kids vs adults. Trying to look at ideas but I don't know the age ranges.

There's currently 8 families with 14 girls, 9 boys and 11 adults.

This is including bhayes who hasn't provided all needed details yet.... bhayes, are you still in? If so, please PM or email the rest of your info!

We'll be closing the group on May 30th, or at 11 families, whichever comes first. :)

The current FE is closed. If someone else would like to start another, feel free!

Last edited:
The group is willing to add you. Please email me the rest of your info. :)

They are definitely closed now though. Will be offering other fun for late comers in the FB group. :) :)
hey guys what's your last name please? I'm doing FE gifts and need it...

Hello Disney Friends,

So, as it stands our late FE group will close on June 10th. Please let me know if you would like to be added. Have A MAGICAL DAY!!!

Last edited:

I just found this group. I take it it's too late to sign up?! We just signed up and this is our first cruise.

I just wanted to thank everyone for the wonderful gifts. I hope everyone had a good time participating in the group.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter