Disney Dream June 24, 2018 5 Night Bahamas

Hello all!

Late minute—is there any room in Fish extender group?

Thanks!
New

I put a message on here for my family of four on January 9 to join the fish hanger group. Somehow, I missed it. I'm new to this,first cruise ever, and not really sure how it works. My children (7 & 9) are very disappointed that we missed the fish hanger, as we already purchased one, and my kids were soooo excited. If there is anyone that would like to exchange with us, please email me at bridgetantz1980@gmail.com. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Greetings! My family and I are booked for the 6/24/18 Disney Dream cruise. I was wondering if there is still room in the fish extender group. We would love to join! Thanks!

New
I put a message on here for my family of four on January 9 to join the fish hanger group. Somehow, I missed it. I'm new to this,first cruise ever, and not really sure how it works. My children (7 & 9) are very disappointed that we missed the fish hanger, as we already purchased one, and my kids were soooo excited. If there is anyone that would like to exchange with us, please email me at bridgetantz1980@gmail.com. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

New

We would love to do an exchange with your family! I already bought a fish extender pocket as well. My email is: adrigilkey@yahoo.com

We would love to do an exchange with your family! I already bought a fish extender pocket as well. My email is: adrigilkey@yahoo.com

Do y’all still have room is the exchange? We just found out about it yesterday and ordered a fish extender. I would love to participate with other families versus filling ours when the kids aren’t looking. My husband, 4 daughters (2, 4, 5, and 12), mother in law, and I are in two different cabins on deck 8.

New

Do y’all still have room is the exchange? We just found out about it yesterday and ordered a fish extender. I would love to participate with other families versus filling ours when the kids aren’t looking. My husband, 4 daughters (2, 4, 5, and 12), mother in law, and I are in two different cabins on deck 8.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter