Disney Dinner and a Movie Nights... with Menu Ideas and Photos!!!

tyffanidawn

Earning My Ears
I am so excited about our upcoming trip to DL with my little Disney family (DH :mickeyjum , DS6 :goofy: and DS(almost)3 :donald: ) Just 3 weeks and 6 days until we arrive at the Happiest Place on Earth!!! Super excited :cool1: I saw a post with Disney Dinner & a Movie menu ideas and thought that this would be an awesome way to help countdown the weeks until our trip!!! So far every DD&M night has been a HUGE success and I thought I'd share some photos for all to enjoy!!!

Our first DD&M night was CARS 2... my youngest sons favorite!!!
On the Menu:
- Lightning McQueen Race-car Sub-sandwiches.
- Mack-aroni Salad.
- Filmore's Traffic Lights (Rice Krispy Treats with Black Icing and M&M's.)
- Luigi's Leaning Tower of Tires (Chocolate Covered Doughnuts.)
- Car Oil Punch (Grape Juice.)

Next, on our DD&M list was LADY & THE TRAMP!!!
On the Menu:
- Bella Notte Spaghetti & Meatballs.
- Trusty's Caesar Salad.
- Aunt Sarah's Famous Garlic Bread.
- Tony's Italian Sodas.
- Spaghetti & Meatball Cupcakes.

Week three on the list, MULAN!!!
On the Menu:
- Mulan's Orange Chicken.
- Captain Shang's Chow Mein.
- Chien-Po's Fried Rice.
- Shan Yu's Pot Stickers.
- Mushu Rice Krispy Treats (Rice Krispy Treats wrapped in Fruit by the Foot.)
- The Emperor's Iced Green Tea.

Week four on the list, TOY STORY 3!!!
On the Menu:
- Pizza Planet Pizza.
- Ken & Barbie Mac & Cheese.
- Sarge's Caesar Salad.
- Lotso Strawberries (Get it... cause he smells like Strawberries... LOL... I thought it was clever!!!)
- Bullseye Bread.
- Mr. Pricklepants Cupcakes.
- Green Alien Milkshakes.

Well, that's it for now... more to come in the next few weeks :woohoo:

This is brilliant! I wish I had the time to do all of this to prepare for a Disney trip. I loved all of your decorations and the theming is great!

Love the meatball cupcake! Is that a raspberry? Great job!

The Spaghetti & Meatball Cupcakes are topped with a Ferrero Rocher Chocolate as the "meatball" and Smuckers Strawberry Ice Cream topping for the "spaghetti sauce"!!! :thumbsup2

My family and I were at two of tyfannidawn's movie nights and it all tasted just as good as it looked! She really went all out. Our grandchildren were with us, and they loved the party and the decorations. She even played a trivia game about the movie and the kids earned disney dollars that she got on e-bay. We will be at Disneyland the same time as tyfannidawn and her family. :wizard: pixiedust:

grandma dez, papa jim, d alisha, gr. s wayne, gr. d taylor

WOW!!! What a clever and creative idea! I absolutely love the Mushu treats and the Mr. Pricklepants cupcake! I think my boys would go crazy over the whole cars themed meal. I'm definitely going to come up with something like this to do for my family to get us jazzed up about our trip (I have 6 months to still figure out the details, ha!) :thumbsup2

That is such an amazing idea :goodvibes Thank you for sharing it. I love how your menus tie into the movies perfectly.

WOW! I so want to copy you on this... but who am I kidding!! Amazing creativity, thanks for sharing!

Thank you guys for all the positive comments!!! It's been a lot of fun planning these movie nights for the kids!!! Starting to plan for this next weeks DD&M night... our theme will be LILO & STITCH!!! Can't wait... and will definitely post pics of it!!! ;)

My family and I were at two of tyfannidawn's movie nights and it all tasted just as good as it looked! She really went all out. Our grandchildren were with us, and they loved the party and the decorations. She even played a trivia game about the movie and the kids earned disney dollars that she got on e-bay. We will be at Disneyland the same time as tyfannidawn and her family. :wizard: pixiedust:

grandma dez, papa jim, d alisha, gr. s wayne, gr. d taylor

So glad you and the kiddos had fun, Dez!!! We love having you guys over for our parties!!! OMG... can you believe we're so close to our trip?!? party:

So cute! You are obviously very talented and creative. What a great way for your family to prepare for your upcoming trip! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter