Disney Dinner and a Movie Nights... with Menu Ideas and Photos!!!

Oh my goodness! So clever and creative! I thought the leaning tower of tires was the best until I saw the car sandwiches! But then I saw the Mr. Prickle pants Cupcakes! Are you kidding me?!?! You are very creative! Well done!

- Dreams

I'm so impressed. This is a thread of the week that will be on this Thursday's podcast.

What a great idea, and thank you for the pictures. :flower:

I can't wait to see what you do with Lilo & Stitch. This is fantastic. What a great theme for any party.

Wow!!
I am a Disney Lovin Mommy too but even I never thought to do that!
Incredible theming

This beats a paper chain anyday!:earsboy:

I'm so impressed. This is a thread of the week that will be on this Thursday's podcast.

What a great idea, and thank you for the pictures. :flower:

AWESOME!!! Thank you :thumbsup2 These DD&M nights are so much fun to plan for the kids... I'm so glad that there is a place for me to share my Disney creativity with the world!!! LOL :ccat:

Week five on our DD&M list, LILO & STITCH :stitch:

On the Menu:

~ Lilo's Hawaiian Pineapple Salmon.
~ Jumba's Steamed Rice.
~ Stitch's Lemon Pepper Veggies.
~ Pleakley's Frozen Mocktails.
~ Nani's Fruit Kabobs.
~ Gantu's Chocolate Lava Cakes.

Hope you guys enjoyed the photos!!!
Next weeks DD&M night.... THE PRINCESS & THE FROG :earsboy:

I love it. We tried something similar last year with my family, but I had a hard time coming up with menu items. Thanks for your ideas !!

I'm slobbering and hungry now after viewing the pics of the beautiful meal you made!

How blessed your family is for your sense of excitement and fun in preparing for your trip!:)

These are so adorable! I've been wanting to do Disney movie nights with my kids, but am so not creative! Where do you get all of your decorations?

Sending this to the wife. Need to incorporate some of these into our pre-trip prep.

These are so adorable! I've been wanting to do Disney movie nights with my kids, but am so not creative! Where do you get all of your decorations?

I use the website Spoonful.com :thumbsup2 They have all sorts of cool and fun Disney themed craft and recipe ideas!!! It's amazing... 3D Papercraft Dolls of dozens of different Disney characters with printable templates... just print, cut, fold and glue and you have adorable table top decorations. (My boys love playing with the 3D crafts after our parties... they remind me of Andy from Toy Story when they play with their toys... they both have such creative imaginations!!!) And most of the other items I pick up at our local Dollar Tree!!! Luckily, with summer right around the corner, they had a whole section of Hawaiian themed items for our Lilo & Stitch night... perfect timing ;)

:worship::worship::worship: WOAH!!! :worship::worship::worship:

That is awesome!!! :) As a Mom right now, feelin' like I might be falling a little short!! :rotfl2: Creative people like you....ROCK!! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter