Disney Dining Plan Question

That is a lot of food in 1 day. When we go we tend to eat breakfast at the food court, maybe a lunch but sometimes we just get a snack and then a table service dinner. We are so full with just this. We don't get apps either as we only get the regular plan. 4 table services and the 2 snacks is a lot. Plus you will not have time to ride many rides or see the shows. You will spend about 1 to 1.5 hours in each restaurant plus the travel to each one.

Two of my table service meals are a non-park arrival day. I can eat heavy meals easily. Bit of a foodie and have a high metabolism.

That is a lot of food in 1 day. When we go we tend to eat breakfast at the food court, maybe a lunch but sometimes we just get a snack and then a table service dinner. We are so full with just this. We don't get apps either as we only get the regular plan. 4 table services and the 2 snacks is a lot. Plus you will not have time to ride many rides or see the shows. You will spend about 1 to 1.5 hours in each restaurant plus the travel to each one.

Also, it’s actually 2 meals one day, 3 the next. The credits would carry between the two days since I switch to an offsite the second day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter