Disney Dining Plan 2007

sdrsdd

Mouseketeer
I called this week and they said the DDP packages and prices for 2007 are coming out tomorrow (Aug. 6th).

Last night, when I tried to make ADR for January 5, she told me to check back when 2007 came out but Alfredo's was showing in the system as no longer being on the plan. Guess I'll have to double check all ADRs after the new list hits.

CJ - Fishers, IN

Yes, big changes. See the thread on the new dining changes. Lots of places, esp. EPCOT and DTD, are no longer listed. THis will make some folks rethink. I am thinking with less places to choose, it will be impossible to get into the few places accepting the plan. This must be why they changed to 180, because places, esp. lecell and CR, will book up by 179 days now. Ugh, this may get ugly. Guess I better get started on my February plans now.

Yes, this surely will make ADRs much more important at Epcot.

I booked my ADR'S right when they opened then called again later that evening to double check and never was told these places were not on the plan. I am now hearing they are pending, but I shouldnt worry wth..... Yeah I need to worry it's my honeymoon and I would like to have a magical non stressed one. I don't want to wait till closer to time to see if they will stay or go then not get anything else, but that's what dining said to do ugh. :furious:

Lostgirlz said:
Yeah I need to worry it's my honeymoon and I would like to have a magical non stressed one.
I think your best bet is to not worry about it. Book the restaurants that are on the list -- you'll have a great time. If you find out later that others are available, see if you can switch, if you wish, but if you can't, again, don't worry about it. You really hit on the important aspect: You want a magical, non-stressed honeymoon. 90% of that depends on you -- you deciding to go with the flow, not obsess over making sure your planning is perfect. Take heart in the fact that you're ahead of the game because you are planning so well, and that your honeymoon will be that much better than the typical guest because of what you're learning by participating here on the DIS! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter