Disney College Program Rejected has anyone been?

Discussion in 'The College Board' started by Andryroxy, Sep 23, 2009.

1. imciinnn

imciinnn Earning My Ears

thanks ill definitely try that!

2. sfgadv02

sfgadv02 Earning My Ears

Actually, you do not have to download any IE/Chrome/Firefox broswer. If you go to "Develop" on the top then select "User Agent" and click "Internet Explorer 8.0," you would be able to do the test. ;) I'm not sure if "Develop" is visible in some because I think it's an option that you have to turn on in Safari. :) Best of luck!

3. Avatar

Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  4. QueenofPrideRock

QueenofPrideRock Mouseketeer

Thanks a lot for this tip!! :goodvibes

5. wdw_girl_18

wdw_girl_18 DIS Veteran

I got rejected for fall 2009 and its honestly the best thing that could have happened to me. I cried about it for a few days and then I was over it (kind of :rolleyes1 ).

2 weeks after I got rejected my sister came over to tell us she was pregnant. I would have missed so much If I would have moved down to Florida at the end of August. I wouldn't have been able to throw her a baby shower. Most importantly I would have missed my first nephew being born (which is about to happen in the next week or so). I'm going to be an aunt for the first time and I would have missed all those precious memories. As I'm sitting here I'm thinking about all the great times i've had with my friends from august-now. I would have missed out on so much.

For all the people who have been rejected, just remember everything happens for a reason.

6. Sorahana

Sorahana DIS Veteran

I agree with this completely =).

7. Lauren Bell

Lauren Bell Earning My Ears

Do you know the number to call, I googled it but they aren't working.

8. TheDisneyDoll

TheDisneyDoll DIS Veteran

they're not accepting phone calls regarding the CP applications right now, you have to email them.

9. Forevermarypoppins

Forevermarypoppins Mouseketeer

My DD was rejected. I wish she had tried earlier as a freshman /sophomore. But she was a starting senior when rejected and didn't want to try again. I believe it could have changed her life.

10. Westcoastwild

Westcoastwild DIS Veteran

It's pretty likely that you were too truthful in the test, or you answered one question one way and then basically another question about the same thing, just phrased differently, the opposite way. When my worlpace started doing a test like that, my roommate and I took it. She over thinks stuff/ I'm good at BS. I passed she didn't. But I pretended to be looking at it from a recruiters perspective- didn't answer about half honestly.

But as someone said. You also maybe didn't list enough placements. My friend who actually did the program listed her tops and then the stuff she realistically thought they'd put her in. Got like 4th choice.

11. wonderstruck88

wonderstruck88 Mouseketeer

EDIT because somehow this zombie thread showed up like it was recent for me and I'm mortified that I actually wrote out a real response...ahhh, sorry!