Disney Club Card question

kilarney

Esteemed Member
I bought a McDonald's Crew Member Disney Club Card through Ebay. I tried to register the card on www.disneyclub.com, but it said that the info I provided did not match the account number. (I even tried typing "McDonald's Crew" as my name, since that is what is printed on the card.)
Has anyone had any luck doing this? Did I waste my money?

Any help woul dbe greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

I also bought one of these cards (haven't received it yet), and called the disney club to find out more info. It seems that the McDonald's membership is a partial DC membership, in which you do not get the magazine, resort discounts, special website discounts, and the entertainment aspects of the full DC. So, I will bite the bullet and order the full membership after spending the money on the Mcd card.

You too?

Since I stay off-site, I bought it mainly for the park hopper discount. I hope it works for that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!