Disney Christmas gift ideas for teens

kp3690

Earning My Ears
Our family will be going to Wdw in February. The trip is the kids main Christmas gift (which they already know about), but I would like to give them a couple of small, themed items to open on Christmas. I figured I could do a Disney sweatshirt and gc for each, but can’t think of anything else. Any ideas? It was so much easier when they were little! Btw, DS is 18 and DD is 14.
Thanks!

Mouse ears/handband/hat
Lanyard/pins (if trade)
Gift cards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Disney ornament [it is Christmas]

My kids (same age) love the ornaments with the year on it. Whenever we decorate the tree, they like to talk about the trip that matches the ornament year. On the last trip, they did not trade pins at all. But they both loved their gift cards, too. And I gave them the opportunity to buy custom mouse ears--one did it, the other not so much.

OH! If they don't have a battery back up for their phones, that is a great gift. :)

How about a crossbody purse your DD could use on the trip?

Or earbuds/earphones for car/plane time.

Last edited:

My teen daughter enjoys Disney earrings--ones that are subtle and classic--but not too expensive. Kohl's has some.

Our family will be going to Wdw in February. The trip is the kids main Christmas gift (which they already know about), but I would like to give them a couple of small, themed items to open on Christmas. I figured I could do a Disney sweatshirt and gc for each, but can’t think of anything else. Any ideas? It was so much easier when they were little! Btw, DS is 18 and DD is 14.
Thanks!

Some ideas ...
Themed T shirts - subtle Tye dye in simalar colors and easily visible in a crowd. Or just plain bright colors w a slogan signifying the trip

Order magic bands with their preferred names and colors for stocking stuffers

With cell phones it seems remedial but instant / disposable cameras that you actually print the photo saves the magic for when you get home.

Little short wave radios (walkie talkie) for constant communication that are push to talk make it real easy to stay in touch without worrying about cell coverage.

Yea old school - but keeps things simple and magical.

: Portable power chargers for their phones
: Beach Towels for the Pool Or Water Park
: waterproof cell phone covers
1562718600377.png

: collapsible water bottles
:Baggie full of travel accessories suntan lotion,shampoo,mini toothpaste,travel toothbrush,lip balm, etc.
: Disney Gift Cards
: Starbucks Gift Cards
: Packing Cubes
: Sun visor / baseball cap
: Travel Neck Pillow
: Sunglasses
***wrap in Disney wrapping paper.***
Have fun planning
Regards
Mel

Last edited:

Do you get a dining plan? If not I tell the kids they can charge/get 1 snack, any kind and anytime of the day for each day of the trip.
I also have let them pick an activity for all of us, tour or something. We get a car so they have picked escape room, DS did that rubber band thing ride at Celebration last time.

PJ's, socks (Disney had an advent calendar that was all socks last year :)), fleece blankets (I saw some at Target a few days ago). Travel stuff is always good - does anyone need a new suitcase or carry on? Jansport has some really cute Disney backpacks - DD has one that she uses as her travel bag.
Check out Boxlunch, HotTopic or TeePublic (wait for a sale, they usually have things at 30% off). I am definitely getting the Up fannypack...or maybe the Wall-E one from boxlunch. These shops also carry things from the more "unusual" Disney/Pixar movies like Bug's Life, Hercules, Rescuers (got a Rescuers tee from TeePublic that I love!) etc.
You could get a wallet and put the gift cards inside.
ShopDisney has makeup, Target has Disney makeup bags.
Disney flip flops - Havaiianas has some cute designs - I got ours on Amazon

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter