Disney Character Nuggets

Someone please make these & post a picture! I think they're really cute, but I have absolutely no visualization skills!

What are you all doing with these exactly? Are you using them as a countdown, small 'Tink' gifts, thank you tokens or what? I think it would be fun to leave them along with a tip at the restaurants, but I really don't want to carry chocolate around the parks all day in June! :rotfl: Any other ideas?

Hmm...Chocolate is not easy to carry in the heat...how about a "Thanks a mint!" wrapper?

Here is what I'm speaking of...

Closed:
birth_girl_front.jpg

Open:
MintFavorOpen.jpg

and here's my first design...

ATinkMint.jpg

Hi Telynn,

I love the matchbook design. I'm thinking the writing needs to be
turned upside down though? Could you do one with cars logo ?

Thanks

Sue

Thank you for pointing that error out! I corrected the Tink Mint...

Is this what you had in mind for yor request?

Cars01.jpg

If it's not too much trouble, could you change the wording on the cards for Goofy and Daisy Duck so that they are for the morning instead of the evening? Thanks so much.

ilove2go2disney requested the nugget characters be done in gum packs (5-stick size) and Michelle was kind enough to point out a template for the packs so.....

GumMickeyMinnie1.jpg

GumGoofyPluto1.jpg

GumDonaldDaisy1.jpg

GumTinkFira1.jpg

GumBellBeast1a.jpg

GumArielEric1.jpg

GumUrsulaGaston1.jpg

Thanks so much for working on the gum packs for me.:flower3: I really appreciate it. I'll get to work on these tomorrow.:)

I just wanted to let you know I made a character with one of the gum wrappers and it worked great. It looks so cute. I made the feet out of cardstock to help it stand up. I can't wait for my parents to see them. It's so hard to keep all of this cute stuff a secret. Would you be able to make the gum wrappers in Donald, Daisy & Goofy? That should be it. Thank you so much for all of this.:goodvibes

Telynn,

The cards and the character wrappers are so cute. I also like the mint wrappers. If you have a chance to make any more of the mint designs, I would appreciate it. Do you know if the characters are able to accept gifts when we meet them and get their autographs? If so, I would love to give them the little mint wrapped up, choclate would melt and the mint book would be easy to carry around. I don't know how long it takes you to do these and I certainly don't want to ask for too much. The main ones would be Mickey, Minnie, Cinderella, Ariel and Buzz. Oue trip is not until September, so no rush at all. If this is too much and you don't have time, I totally understand.

Thanks again!

All the feedback is great! Thank you for filling me in! If you happen to have time, please post a photo of the completed character (I haven't had time to put them together myself! :rotfl2: )

I just wanted to let you know I made a character with one of the gum wrappers and it worked great. It looks so cute. I made the feet out of cardstock to help it stand up. I can't wait for my parents to see them. It's so hard to keep all of this cute stuff a secret. Would you be able to make the gum wrappers in Donald, Daisy & Goofy? That should be it. Thank you so much for all of this.:goodvibes

I'm working on this trio tonight. Should be posted before 11 pm EDT as long as I don't run into any problems.

Telynn,

The cards and the character wrappers are so cute. I also like the mint wrappers. If you have a chance to make any more of the mint designs, I would appreciate it. Do you know if the characters are able to accept gifts when we meet them and get their autographs? If so, I would love to give them the little mint wrapped up, choclate would melt and the mint book would be easy to carry around. I don't know how long it takes you to do these and I certainly don't want to ask for too much. The main ones would be Mickey, Minnie, Cinderella, Ariel and Buzz. Oue trip is not until September, so no rush at all. If this is too much and you don't have time, I totally understand.

Thanks again!

I don't know if the characters are able to accept gifts. If no one else here knows the answer, you may wish to ask on the "Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies" section of the DISboard.

I'll try to get these completed tonight...

these are so cool! would you mind creating some Star Wars wrappers?
Thanks!

Sure, since they do take a bit of time the first time, I'll actually get to these tomorrow. I'll do both the nuggets and the gum. So I can prioritize, do are you looking for the Disney characters dressed in Star Wars Costumes or the actual SW Characters?

These are so cute and such a great idea!!!! But I bought 3 bags of nuggets tonight and I must have eaten at least a dozen!!!! So BEWARE of the nuggets!!! :rotfl2:

if you can, the actual Star Wars characters, if not, no biggie.

I'll do my best! I'll search for both cartoon/animated versions as well as photos of them...They should be quite interesting to do!

These are so cute and such a great idea!!!! But I bought 3 bags of nuggets tonight and I must have eaten at least a dozen!!!! So BEWARE of the nuggets!!! :rotfl2:

That's one of the reasons I haven't done them...yet. Hope to play with them this weekend we my gaming group gets together. We'll make them, photograph them, then eat them--that way I don't eat them all....hmmm...but they are sooooo goood!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter