Disney changing bell services delivery with strollers..

Does anyone know if I meet the vendor in the lobby to rent a crib, can I ask bell services to bring it to my room with my other luggage. I don’t have a problem meeting to receive the item, but it would be hard to get the crib to my room by myself.

We ordered our ECV on Oct 1, the last day that was grandfathered in. All was well until the supplier called us back and said they won't be able to drop near the lobby in December and we now need to meet them.

Shucks! Thought we'd get one last resort delivery in. Oh well, it's not that much harder the other way but the lobby always worked perfect for us.

We ordered our ECV on Oct 1, the last day that was grandfathered in. All was well until the supplier called us back and said they won't be able to drop near the lobby in December and we now need to meet them.

Shucks! Thought we'd get one last resort delivery in. Oh well, it's not that much harder the other way but the lobby always worked perfect for us.
Sorry, you just missed that cut-off -- it was for reservations prior to Oct. 1st (so made Sept. 30th or earlier). Let us know how the delivery works. Buena Vista has apparently instituted a set schedule of delivery times to each resort, but other vendors will meet the guest based specifically on your arrival plans.

Enjoy your vacation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter