Disney casting for show at the Hyperion

I had never heard of Rogers the Musical. Looked it up and just viewing the cast list, it's super heavy on male roles. If that's what they're doing, I guess that could be why they might add in a female trio. I personally would prefer something else but I'm sure whatever it is will be well done.

I had to Google to find out what Hawkeye was...there is no hope for me!
LOL, yes there is! I don't imagine I know much more about the MCU than you do. "Hawkeye" is one of the few Marvel TV shows I've watched.

Besides, you perfectly illustrate the potential problem of turning "Rogers" into a show at the Hyperion, although as I and others have mentioned, it might work if it were broadened into something that more casual Marvel fans would be enticed to see.

It doesn't actually exist. It's just a couple of songs that were used in a fake Broadway musical in an episode of "Hawkeye."
Correction: One song. There's a bit of it in episode 1 of "Hawkeye" and then the whole thing after the credits of the last episode (6).

I really enjoyed Frozen, and I'm not a fan of the movie. However I love musical productions. I am an overall fan of Marvel, but I don't keep track of the timelines, and I haven't seen all the movies. At least they are staying consistent with the theme.

One idea is that it could be inspired by Rogers, the Musical, but have a different name. As this thread suggests, "Rogers: the Musical" likely won't resonate with many guests. I was well aware that Captain America = Steve Rogers but without any context I didn't know Rogers the Musical was a marvel thing until others pointed that out. I never watched Hawkeye.

So I could see it being named "The First Avenger, the Musical" or "Captain America, the musical" or something like that.

I think it almost definitely has to Marvel though, as too big a coincidence that the composer did the music for Agent Carter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter