Disney Buybacks

CrayzeeDiz

Mouseketeer
I'm taking another plunge into DVC this time Hilton Head for 300 points at $60 a point. Love that place. I thought the price was unbelievable. What are the chances Disney may buy out this contract from under me. Has anyone had Disney buy their points from them at similiar prices?:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

It's very likely they will not buy it back. I would not give any more than that, even if the deal falls through. Good luck.

Now that HH is sold out, why wouldn't they take it at $60 when they can sell it at $84? At $24 a point, there seems to be room for profit.

Originally posted by DebbieB
Now that HH is sold out, why wouldn't they take it at $60 when they can sell it at $84? At $24 a point, there seems to be room for profit.
You're assuming there is profit at $24 per point differential. I'd personally doubt it. Markup on new timeshares is generally in the nature of 50% though I suspect DVC is more like 30%. Besides, they could hardly sell HH the first time even with the $1500 MB program and a lower price per point up front. Resale prices for VB and HH are consistently far cheaper and this is the general range you should find them at.

CrayzeeDiz, did you buy this on the Timeshare Store DVC site? I saw a listing for 300 points at $60 a point and thought it was too good to be true. Please let us know if this goes through. HH is my first choice to buy into DVC. Gotta love that low mait. fee.

I wont know for 2 weeks but I will let you guys know if it goes through.

I was originally looking for BW villas but this seems too good to be true. We love HH and will use any extra points for our yearly Disney cruise. :crazy: :crazy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter