Disney Approved Fire Pits

stillh2o

Looking for my Zen
Octwelcomepackage-fire-pits.jpg

Bumping to bring this up...I believe it is still current. Rusty Scupper - can you confirm?

This is the same flyer we got less then a year ago.

What about like Coleman propane stoves? Are you allowed to bring those to cook on?

What about like Coleman propane stoves? Are you allowed to bring those to cook on?

Yes, you can have a propane stove to cook with. We brought ours and a propane skillet with us last year.

1) Yes.
2) Although it has open flames, you are usually there to watch it.
3) Plus, it can't throw cinders or embers into the air as a fire hazard source.

Where can you buy these approved fire pits that don't cost an arm and a leg? I've looked online and the only ones I've found so far are the ones with the mesh screen, which are not approved? Thanks! :)

. . . the only ones I've found so far are the ones with the mesh screen, which are not approved?

1) I haven't seen one for under $100.
. . . one I found is close to $100
. . . majority are $150 and more
2) Just look for any pit that has
. . . mesh sides to prevent sparks/embers from escaping, AND
. . . solid metal top and bottom to prevent holes if pit is damaged *
3) For pits, look at
. . . Firepits.com for a catalog of outdoor firepits and fireplaces
. . . Wood Pit for $109
. . . Wood Pit for $150

* Also, mesh tops can deterioate due to the rising high heat and have ember holes.

1) I haven't seen one for under $100.
. . . one I found is close to $100
. . . majority are $150 and more
2) Just look for any pit that has
. . . mesh sides to prevent sparks/embers from escaping, AND
. . . solid metal top and bottom to prevent holes if pit is damaged *
3) For pits, look at
. . . Firepits.com for a catalog of outdoor firepits and fireplaces
. . . Wood Pit for $109
. . . Wood Pit for $150

* Also, mesh tops can deterioate due to the rising high heat and have ember holes.

Thank you! :goodvibes

Where can you buy these approved fire pits that don't cost an arm and a leg? I've looked online and the only ones I've found so far are the ones with the mesh screen, which are not approved? Thanks! :)

Walmart online has one for $65.99 and $87.99.

I was able to find one that is called Masterbuilt Grizzly Cub Portable Fireplace.. I love it . We have used it at home a few times. It was only $59 at Dick's sporting goods store.
http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/product/index.jsp?productId=20436846

It's a good size for RV but most people say it's small online, but I think it's just the right size... it's about 34" tall about 20" across... Closes down really small enough to pack in RV or trunk of the car...

I was able to find one that is called Masterbuilt Grizzly Cub Portable Fireplace.. I love it . We have used it at home a few times. It was only $59 at Dick's sporting goods store.
http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/product/index.jsp?productId=20436846

It's a good size for RV but most people say it's small online, but I think it's just the right size... it's about 34" tall about 20" across... Closes down really small enough to pack in RV or trunk of the car...

That looks great! Just right for the Fort. We've never had to deal with a fire pit before, so I don't know much about them. When we camp here usually there's a little pit already at the site.

We just ordered the grizzly for our upcoming trip to the Fort. It is very nice for RV size! Very sturdy. What we really like is it all comes apart and folds up inside the grill. Then the lid locks on keeping it secure. Very nice product. We can't wait to give her a try in 2 weeks!!!

I don't understand Enchanted's comment about a pit already being at her campsite. Someone ahead of her left a Disney approved firepit? Hard to believe. And there are no (or should not be) any open fire-pits/fire-rings like so many other campgrounds allow. :confused3

You will love it Minniemoomoo it's gets really small when it is closed up... I don't have a fire pit at home, so we have been using this one and the grandkids love it...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter