Disney and Universal discounts for opposing emplyoyee's

It's already been mentioned once, and obviously ignored, so I'll bring it up again. Disney Cast Members can purchase discount tix to Universal/Busch/Sea World/lots of other places at Company D.

So yes, Cast Members already DO get discounted tickets.

It only makes sense. Why would those parks NOT want the money of 67,000 people located right next door? Profits are profits people. Why not reach out and try and grab some?

It's already been mentioned once, and obviously ignored, so I'll bring it up again. Disney Cast Members can purchase discount tix to Universal/Busch/Sea World/lots of other places at Company D.

So yes, Cast Members already DO get discounted tickets.

It only makes sense. Why would those parks NOT want the money of 67,000 people located right next door? Profits are profits people. Why not reach out and try and grab some?

I wish Disney felt the same way about US/IOA employee's!

Someone else asked above and I'll confirm the US/IOA employee does get free entrance into both SW and BG in Tampa, they also get a discount on guest tickets at both places among many others.

I wish Disney felt the same way about US/IOA employee's!

Someone else asked above and I'll confirm the US/IOA employee does get free entrance into both SW and BG in Tampa, they also get a discount on guest tickets at both places among many others.

I can tell you SW employees get in free at Universal/IOA.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter