**Disney After Hours-Hollywood Studios** FAQ & Discussion Thread

Booking this for April 13th as a surprise for my family!! So excited, I think they are gong to love it.

How early have people been able to get in the park with this event ticket?
Are there a lot of locations to get treats?

Booking this for April 13th as a surprise for my family!! So excited, I think they are gong to love it.

How early have people been able to get in the park with this event ticket?
Are there a lot of locations to get treats?
They let people in at 7 pm and they stick pretty close to that.

These are the places I remember snack carts:
Outside Fantasmic (boxed popcorn, pop bottles, ice cream)
Corner at beginning of Sunset Boulevard (popcorn, pop, ice cream)
Near Little Mermaid (pop, ice cream, no popcorn)

I received a survey in my email about my experience at DHS DAH. I gave all excellent marks and in comments said I hope they continue it. I even told them I’m ready to buy tickets for December if they decide to continue it!
I only got a survey for our ak dah

I'm so excited to be doing DHS AH on 3/16!

Does anyone know if Mike and Sulley meet during the party? Or Edna Mode? Or are they not included? (Not a deal breaker for me, just was wondering!)

I'm so excited to be doing DHS AH on 3/16!

Does anyone know if Mike and Sulley meet during the party? Or Edna Mode? Or are they not included? (Not a deal breaker for me, just was wondering!)

To date, they have not appeared for DAH. I personally think it’d be a nice addition given the already relatively low attraction/charachter count, but Disney seems to have different ideas!

To date, they have not appeared for DAH. I personally think it’d be a nice addition given the already relatively low attraction/charachter count, but Disney seems to have different ideas!

Thats what I figured haha I hadn't checked back to see if they were added since they just started at DHS but I suppose Disney figures they are already getting our money with what theyve currently been offering, why add more? lol

My daughter and I were also at HS After Hours Saturday night! It was a great time despite the drizzly weather.

We had hoppers so we entered the park around 5:00 for our SDD Fastpass and to catch the last show of MuppetVision 3D. After that we stopped for a drink and a bite to eat at Baseline Tap House, before some doing some shopping and seeing Fantasmic. By then the AH event had started, so we headed to ToT. It was dark, and the queue was empty, which was AWESOME! We passed through the library where the Twilight Zone TV clip was still playing. The ToT CMs were amazingly and creepily into their roles at the beginning of After Hours - LOVED it!

Next we headed over to RnR, again walking right through the queue and the preshow room and onto the ride. One time was enough for my DD, who said the ride was much bumpier and jerker than she remembered. By then it was drizzling fairly steadily as we crossed the park to Star Tours. One ride there and we headed to Toy Story Land. Rode TS Midway Mania a few times with little to no wait (they let us use the re-ride shortcut to avoid the queue). When our arms gave out from pulling the cannon string, we headed to AS2, which was over a ten minute wait. This ride was probably a one-and-done for us, it was bumpy and meh. Then we walked onto Slinky Dog twice in a row - still a blast in the rain! By that time it after 10:00, and still drizzling.

We headed back to ToT for a last ride, then decided we were ready to go, and exited the park around 10:45. Had the weather been nicer, we may have stayed longer. Nonetheless we were happy and satisfied that we had done everything we wanted, which we never could have done during regular park hours.

All in all we give HS After Hours a big thumbs up!

Does anyone know if entry at 7:00 is still the norm? KTP reported getting in at 6:00 through the DAH entrance and I'm wondering if that was an anomaly or if he was allowed in at that time because the system saw his AP in addition to his DAH ticket.

Does anyone know if entry at 7:00 is still the norm? KTP reported getting in at 6:00 through the DAH entrance and I'm wondering if that was an anomaly or if he was allowed in at that time because the system saw his AP in addition to his DAH ticket.
I haven’t see any reports of people getting in earlier than 7

The system would recognize his AP and he could go in anytime.

The 6:00 entry time came from his website review. However, I did some searching and somehow missed this post earlier in the thread...

Last visit we were allowed 6pm entry with event ticket. Tonight it was 7pm. Park closed at 8pm both nights. WDW is always a moving Target :)

...indicating to me it was certainly the exception. There are a few more weeks until we go, so hopefully by then the entry time will be consistent.

The 6:00 entry time came from his website review. However, I did some searching and somehow missed this post earlier in the thread...

...indicating to me it was certainly the exception. There are a few more weeks until we go, so hopefully by then the entry time will be consistent.
They used to let people in at 6 pm at mk but this new batch of dah events they have been sticking to 7 pm at ak and hs. At mk it’s been close to 6:30

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!