**Disney After Hours-Hollywood Studios** FAQ & Discussion Thread

Now hoping we get a report about tomorrow and get an idea of what wait times look like with a sellout crowd. I'm guessing that we may see a bump in SDD and M&G wait times but otherwise as long as all rides are functioning, I'm hoping the difference is crowds isn't noticeable.

They used to let people in at 6 pm at mk but this new batch of dah events they have been sticking to 7 pm at ak and hs. At mk it’s been close to 6:30
Just add all FYI We entered AK about 5:30 and went to GS to inquire where we could get our bands once distribution started, if anywhere. They have them there and gave it to us then

Last edited:
I was just able to add 2 tickets at $129 each to my cart for 2/16 (tonight). I didn't purchase because I am not going, but I thought it was sold out.

Strange, I just went back to see if it was still available and now it says sold out and to pick another date.

I’m going to the party tonight and looking at really long wait time on all the major attractions right now. I wonder if they will be able to clear out most of the day guests by 8:30? Even with fastpass not being active after park close still looks like it will take away. Maybe they are artificially inflating the wait times to keep people from getting in line? I hope so...

I’m going to the party tonight and looking at really long wait time on all the major attractions right now. I wonder if they will be able to clear out most of the day guests by 8:30? Even with fastpass not being active after park close still looks like it will take away. Maybe they are artificially inflating the wait times to keep people from getting in line? I hope so...

I hope you enjoy your night and I look forward to a report whenever you have time to share your impressions of the crowds and wait times as the night goes on. Have fun!

I’ve always thought having a DAH tonight (Saturday of a big holiday weekend) was a touch suspicious, or at least should have been a 9-12 night. Will probably put the 30 minute ‘gap’ to the test. But remember there are two nighttime spectaculars to suck a lot of people up from now until closing.

Hope everyone has a great time tonight and enjoys what looks to be nice weather, whatever comes your way.

We did what is probably the ultimate test ride, FoP, as our first DAH ride the other night. No it was not sold out but there was a lot of folks in the line when they let us in. We were still out in 30 min. When you are able to fill the ride from 1 line it is amazing how fast it goes.

Having fewer rides helps some too since you have less to try to get done. Means less to spread the crowd out too so we'll see

We are bidding our time at the Tap House. Interestingly no one else here has on bands. I'm not sure what order we'll go in. Probably start with ST. We've also got to deal with watching the basketball game (I brought my iPad) so I'm not sure how much we'll really get done. We came close to skipping it tonight as it is

It's not bad really. Waits of about 10 min or less so far but haven't been back to TSL yet

The cars on RnR are all full
They are not on ToT. When we went through at the beginning of the event we had to stay through the pre show.

Last edited:
Got here at 8:30, it’s now 9:50 so far we did:
Olaf
Star tours - mostly full car
Mickey Minnie
Tot - mostly full no pre show
rnR - full five minute wait
Soda pick up
Star Wars characters
Popcorn pick up
Now waiting about five minutes for Aliens, slinky is posted at 25 minutes, you story characters have about five family lines

Last edited:
Anyone know if there is a place to get bottled soda/ water open tonight in toy story land?

Total for the night - one of everything open except the toy story characters which we didn’t do and 3x on slinky dog - not bad for it being sold out. We also were offered a final ride on slinky when we got off at 11:31 but turned down time 4

Last edited:
We got in two rides on ToT, RnR, Slinky and one on Alien, ST and TSMM. They offered to let anyone stay on Alien if you wanted. This was with us stopping for an hour to watch the game. The first ride on Slinky was the only thing with any significant wait and that was about 15 min at 10:30. We didn't want any characters and there was never a line for snacks. They had them out to grab and go

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter