**Disney After Hours-Hollywood Studios** FAQ & Discussion Thread

I am tentatively planning to give this a try on January 19. But I would be interested to hear exactly when the DHS DAH guests are allowed in. Officially it is supposed to be 7:00 p.m., but there is speculation that people may be allowed in earlier.

8:10pm and a 25 min posted SDD wait.

Interesting that at AK the other night wait times went away during the 30 mins between park closing and DAH.

8:10pm and a 25 min posted SDD wait.

Interesting that at AK the other night wait times went away during the 30 mins between park closing and DAH.
Sounds like that's what's happening tonight. I think it's the way it should be so the people paying for the event can enjoy the whole 3 hours.

Kinda bummed Baseline isn’t open during this. Not that that’s a great use of time in an upcharge setting, but with the limited number of rides we’d probably stop in for a few mins to stay hydrated.

Kinda bummed Baseline isn’t open during this. Not that that’s a great use of time in an upcharge setting, but with the limited number of rides we’d probably stop in for a few mins to stay hydrated.

I also wish it was open, but now we know to plan on hitting it before park close. Ah the joys of having an AP!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter