Disney Adoption design

tanieanie70

Earning My Ears
Hello, Long story short my husband and I are adopting three little ones . We are going to Disney in May to celebrate the day and I am surprising the kiddos with the trip. I am looking for a few character designs for t-shirts and a design for the CELEBRATING ADOPTION day. I want to make them front and back but Im not very good at coming up with ideas. There are 9 of us going and 3 are the adoptive kiddos. There is my little princess Addison who is 6, My funny but mischievous Paxton 8 and Maddix who is very into all things geeky like star wars. lol these kids endured a lot of trauma and I want to make this trip OVER THE TOP great for them! so all ideas appreciated for shirts and anything else. Thank you Tanya

I love this. I work with kids in trauma, and on their behalf thank you for being a positive person in their lives! I hope someone is able to come up with a fabulous design for you 💜

Last edited:
I love this. I work with kids in trauma, and on their behalf thank you for being a positive person in their lives! I hope someone is able to come up with a fabulous design for you 💜
Thank you, They have been as much of a blessing to us ans we were to them! amazing resilient kiddos

I have a few adoption designs I made for someone else a while back. Maybe you can use them in some way.

1618060983210.png1618060948736.png

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter