DisMeet - Baltimore (DC/MD/VA/PA) - Part 2

Am coming in on Fri and would love to see/meet all of you, but......

If it's only Darcy and I than sorry you miss us and the fun we bring.

Suppose to snow here in Dallas n Fri..no way!!

Am visiting my best GF Darcy!!!
[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]

Oh and Patty and I have a room at Westin National Harbor so if you drink too much at Bobby McKeys, no problem. . .we will steal your car keys. . .lol.

Okay, so the dinner list is:

Me
Ken
Patty
Nless (2)
Kim dis
rtobe

If anyone else stated interest and is planning on being there, please let me know. . .ASAP. . .thanks. . .

I do understand that a lot of you are watching the weather. . .I get that. Its not supposed to snow much in our area. . .mostly south, like Richmond. . .just come out. . .we can meet near the westin. . .

Oh and Patty and I have a room at Westin National Harbor so if you drink too much at Bobby McKeys, no problem. . .we will steal your car keys. . .lol.

Me
Ken
Patty
Nless (2)
Kim dis
rtobe

If anyone else stated interest and is planning on being there, please let me know. . .ASAP. . .thanks. . .

Parking cost is 11 dollars max for the entire day. . .at most of the public garages. . .choose to stay close to the westin if parking. My suggestion is the Waterfront or St. Georges parking garages. . .

If you are only staying for dinner the hourly rate works as follows. First 2 hours - 3 dollars. . .one addl dollar for every hour after that. . .max is 9 dollars until the 11th hour then 11 dollars is the garage max.

Me
Ken
Patty
Nless (2)
Kim dis
rtobe

Darcy...you forgot me for dinner...

I am a newbie and have not had the good fortune to meet you all. It doesn't look like I can make it tomorrow but I wanted to thank you all for planning this. Darcy the info you provided was so helpful as I was trying to figure out parking etc. Thanks for your efforts to get us all together. Hopefully if there is a get together later in the year I can make it.

Thanks for posting all this!

I'm sooo excited about tomorrow! My firs Dis meet! Thanks for handling all the planning and for all the great suggestions. I have a meeting in Capitol Hill at around 2pm so I expect to be able to get to Cadillac Ranch around 4/4:30pm.

Would someone pm me their phone number so that I can text you if my plans go awry? I'll send you mine back so you know who's contacting you. Thanks!

I'm sooo excited about tomorrow! My firs Dis meet! Thanks for handling all the planning and for all the great suggestions. I have a meeting in Capitol Hill at around 2pm so I expect to be able to get to Cadillac Ranch around 4/4:30pm.

Would someone pm me their phone number so that I can text you if my plans go awry? I'll send you mine back so you know who's contacting you. Thanks!

first dis meet for me also :)

Darcy, did you PM me your number last time so we know whos who? lol

first dis meet for me also :)

Darcy, did you PM me your number last time so we know whos who? lol

I am not sure I PMd the phone number. . .will do it now. Some of you have Ken's (watank) number. You can PM him. . .

Meet in the main lobby (street entrance) of the Westin at 2 p.m. or at Cadillac Ranch at 4 p.m.

Patty and I are already partying. . .well right now we are just waking up. . .lol.

I am not sure I PMd the phone number. . .will do it now. Some of you have Ken's (watank) number. You can PM him. . .

Meet in the main lobby (street entrance) of the Westin at 2 p.m. or at Cadillac Ranch at 4 p.m.

Patty and I are already partying. . .well right now we are just waking up. . .lol.

ok, i found your number in my PM from the last meet.

Teresa, sorry, didn't mean to leave you off the list. It was an oversight. Trying to add the newbies to make sure everyone's included.

Okay folks. Sorry we got waylaid this morning. Patty had her ID, cash and credit cards stolen last night from the hotel bar. We were with the police. I am now PMing all with phone numbers. Meet at the Westin Lobby at 2 p.m. or Cadillac Ranch at 4 p.m. Can't wait to see you all. . .oh, and its lightly snowing and 18 degrees here. . .ROFLMAO. . .nless, it must me you and me cursing the meets. . .lol.

Oh, the snow just stopped. . .lol.

Teresa, sorry, didn't mean to leave you off the list. It was an oversight. Trying to add the newbies to make sure everyone's included.

Okay folks. Sorry we got waylaid this morning. Patty had her ID, cash and credit cards stolen last night from the hotel bar. We were with the police. I am now PMing all with phone numbers. Meet at the Westin Lobby at 2 p.m. or Cadillac Ranch at 4 p.m. Can't wait to see you all. . .oh, and its lightly snowing and 18 degrees here. . .ROFLMAO. . .nless, it must me you and me cursing the meets. . .lol.

LOL, it must be. but this time, its not over a foot so no worries there. :thumbsup2

Okay folks, Just wanted to let you know it is snowing here still. There is about 4 inches of snow on the ground but the plows are out. We are here at the Westin and if you come out we will be happy to meet with you and enjoy the day, but please be safe.

Sorry to hear this. Patty, I hope everything will be OK.

Okay folks, Just wanted to let you know it is snowing here still. There is about 4 inches of snow on the ground but the plows are out. We are here at the Westin and if you come out we will be happy to meet with you and enjoy the day, but please be safe.

Wish I could join you. I hope you guys have a blast.

I got there at 2ish and then to find out, I couldn't get in contact with Darcy :(. So I went into the Gaylord and wow, does the inside look awesome or what! Didn't know if lunch/dinner was still on or not. So we just left :( maybe next time.

I'm in Southern Maryland and it's still snowing..we have about 6 inches now. Of course I didn't make the DisMeet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter