DisDad Pictures!!

carlnix30

DIS Dad #559
Please post only trips to Disney. Your resort.. Your family.. Your memories!:thumbsup2 give a description!

I will post a link on this page for each disdads pics for easy reference!! Gonna be peanut buttery fun!

I think this belongs here:
splashmountian2010.jpg

F-R L-R: DS Christian, DD Elizabeth/ Fiends Marriane, Kris/ MIL Diane, DS Robin/ DW Wendy, some random freak...oh wait thats me!

September 2009 - Pre Surgery and lifestyle change...

dhs-open.jpg

December 2010 - After Surgery -

DSCF9542.jpg

I think this belongs here:
splashmountian2010.jpg

F-R L-R: DS Christian, DD Elizabeth/ Fiends Marriane, Kris/ MIL Diane, DS Robin/ DW Wendy, some random freak...oh wait thats me!

My family loves that photo! Wish I would have thought of that!:rotfl2:

Fall2010andDecemberDisneyTrip2101061.jpg
[/IMG]
While taking a Sunday stroll through Disney Frank tells Margaret that he has this feeling that he is forgeting something!:rotfl2:

Isnt disney fun!!! wife at the edge of insanity!!:rotfl:
disney09280.jpg

all my DK'S except on my oldest would rather hang with her friends!
disney09277.jpg

my youngest DD with her first ears!
disney09246-1.jpg

my DD16 with her first ears!
disney09244-1.jpg

I am the fat one in the blue tent!!:rotfl:

disney09070.jpg

My sweet DS14

disney09197.jpg

our second trip without the monsters!

disney2050.jpg

caught my wife trying to find someone more interesting than me at the Poly! BUSTED!
disney09113.jpg

club level entrance at the Poly. did I mention this is our absolute favorite resort?

disney09018.jpg

View from our room last year!
disney09008.jpg

gotta love the pics! keep them coming!!

Really cute!! Looks like they are going to rip the arms off the duck!!:rotfl2: Is that Allstar sports? Or did I label it wrong?
Anyway I added another link on the first post. :thumbsup2

The first photo was of an older couple back in toon town on the last trip...although you can't see it in the picture you could see right through her skirt and he looked like he forgot his pants...just one of those you had to be there moments LOL:rotfl2: The other two picture are of Ethan and Lauren the morning we were to board our cruise. We stayed at All Star Sports the night before (never agian LOL), We had some time to kill before our bus picked us up and we walked around taking random shots on property LOL

Well we haven't been since 2002, (yes, I blame myself) so I'll drop these gems for now and then provide some more when we get back.

DD at 2 yrs wearing a security hat while they plundered through our things as if we had anything of value or danger.
021_21.jpg

One of my favorite at the time. Then she grew up and so did her mouth and attitude.
026_26.jpg

I think he could eat her, but she wasn't afraid of the bear.
027_27.jpg

DisDad getting his mop cut.
030_30.jpg

And last but not least my background for many months after that trip.
032_32.jpg

The first photo was of an older couple back in toon town on the last trip...although you can't see it in the picture you could see right through her skirt and he looked like he forgot his pants...just one of those you had to be there moments LOL:rotfl2: The other two picture are of Ethan and Lauren the morning we were to board our cruise. We stayed at All Star Sports the night before (never agian LOL), We had some time to kill before our bus picked us up and we walked around taking random shots on property LOL

It really did look like he forgot his pants!:lmao: Lol I dont think that is our resort either!! But I think if I had little ones like yours they would have a blast! Always wanted to take a Disney cruise! Too pricey for 5 people. Maybe my wife and I will take a cruise one day! Poly always drains the vacation budget!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!