Discounts for parks if you're a DVC Owner?

happytime

Mouseketeer
I was wondering if there is any, even it's small, discount for Magic Kingdom or any of the parks? Looking at this summer. Thank you.

No on going discounts on daily theme park admission for DVC members. Occasionally, there will be a special theme park ticket available at a savings, but nothing currently.

Members do get a savings on select Annual Passes and one day water park tickets.

I was hoping! Thank you. Maybe there will be a discount offered when I go this summer. Blessings!

If you're a current member, you can always check the DVC member website. They list all of the current perks and discounts in detail. Our DVC Member Services board is also a great resource for all your questions on using your membership.

If you're thinking of buying into DVC, our Purchasing DVC board is the place to ask questions about memberships and what's included.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter