Discounted Tickets

I'm sure this has been answered elsewhere, but I can't find it. I've always done vacation packages through Disney, so we get the hard credit-card like tickets. With the e-tickets through LMT, how do those work? Do you take them to the ticket booth? Straight to the turnstile? What do you get in return? Paper? Plastic?

Thanks.

You take them to the turnstiles and they are exchanged for the regular tickets, they are still credit card size, but thick waxed paper. Pretty durable.

LMT Club free membership code isn't working anymore :( I can't even get regular hopper tickets to show up, only tickets with transfers.

LMT Club free membership code isn't working anymore :( I can't even get regular hopper tickets to show up, only tickets with transfers.

I just checked and WFREEBIES15 still works.

Make sure you do a search for Activities in Anaheim (not Los Angeles).

Got it to work! I had to switch to a new browser (Firefox) and use a new email address to sign up. Saved $86! Thanks!

This might be slightly OT, but make sure you check the mobile app when booking hotels for LMT. I'm seeing a price that's $12 cheaper per night on my phone than I am on the computer. Also, when I joined I got an email with a $25 off code.

Is it true that LMT tickets lose their discount if you upgrade to add hopping or add an extra day? I read in another thread that the ticket is upgraded based on what you paid and not the bridge price of the turnstile value of the ticket you bought. In addition to the discount, prices have increased at DLR since I purchased so am I looking at paying the difference between my discounted price and the full retail on the ticket I upgrade to? We were considering adding a 5th day and now I'm thinking we won't if it's going to be $60 pp to go from the $245 I paid per 4 day ticket to the current 5 day price of $305. If that's the case we'll do something else on the that extra day.

This might be slightly OT, but make sure you check the mobile app when booking hotels for LMT. I'm seeing a price that's $12 cheaper per night on my phone than I am on the computer. Also, when I joined I got an email with a $25 off code.

How long did it take before you got that email with the code for $25.00 off?

Is it true that LMT tickets lose their discount if you upgrade to add hopping or add an extra day? I read in another thread that the ticket is upgraded based on what you paid and not the bridge price of the turnstile value of the ticket you bought. In addition to the discount, prices have increased at DLR since I purchased so am I looking at paying the difference between my discounted price and the full retail on the ticket I upgrade to? We were considering adding a 5th day and now I'm thinking we won't if it's going to be $60 pp to go from the $245 I paid per 4 day ticket to the current 5 day price of $305. If that's the case we'll do something else on the that extra day.

I'm not 100% positive, but I believe that is the case if you add days or park hopping to your ticket (you only get the discounted amount applied to the new ticket)....but if you upgrade to an AP you get the full ticket value towards the cost of the AP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter