Discount websight for shoes

Beverly Lynn

comfortably numb
I lost the link to the one I had and I for the life of me cannot remember what it was. I used it to buy my Teva's and Borns. I tried to do a search on alta vista but couldn't find it. anyone know a good one to try?

Beverly1.gif
multi.GIF
<font size="4"><font color="purple"><font face="Book Antiqua">
<marquee> First Inaugural Member Of the WDW Resort Cheerleaders!!--yeah baby! </marquee><font></font></font>

Beverly

REI a camping type store[only high tech] sell the Teva's they do have a web site[the last time i
looked] they are also a brick and mortor store.

Borns i haven't heard of,sorry!

my favorite brand is Simple they are like Birkenstocks but cheaper in price,same quality.and exellant for diabetic feet!! :D

mickey01.jpg
10008744.jpg

yeah lots of stores sell the Teva's but there was this sight that had them for a lot less than the stores sell them for! (45 as opposed to 87 is a big difference) and now I can't find it! sigh story of my life.

Beverly1.gif
multi.GIF
<font size="4"><font color="purple"><font face="Book Antiqua">
<marquee> First Inaugural Member Of the WDW Resort Cheerleaders!!--yeah baby! </marquee><font></font></font>

Beverly

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest