Disboutiquers Part 24 Kids Disney Boutique / Customs Clothes psst..we sew ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning ladies. It seems some of you were up all night sewing. Yikes. Teresa, can't wait to see the dress you made. What a good mommy you are.

Thread 24 - amazing - now I just need to go back and finish up Thread 23. I peeked ahead and saw lots of great stuff over there.

I rarely post, but I read daily. We're going to Disney the first week of May and I have a few outfits made and am in the process of making a Cinderella dress for DD. I'll post them as soon as I'm finished...hopefully before the next move. :)

Since I already made it to page one I decided to be a real thread hog (think this might appear on page 2) and be the first to post a photo.

This was another Valentine shirt I made for dd. You can see how terribly enthusiastic she was in posing for this one :confused3

001-2.jpg

The jeans have hearts all over them, but those came from Target. And she only wore this once b/f VD b/c she was out sick a couple of days. Do you think it's too Valentinesy or can she wear it any ol' day?

I definitely think she can wear that anytime, thats adorable!

My first move!:lovestruc

Andrea I love that outfit. DD would wear it anytime. She loves pink and hearts.

First, some comments from the last thread:

aboveH20 - I love the block you made for Khelsey and the eye spy bags for her sisters and Mallory. The tolietry bag came out nice too.

froggy33 - great job on the "I Love You" sign

PurpleEars - I love the dress you did for the give. The colors are so much fun.

clhemsath - What a great picture of your DDs with the stepsisters and the EVIL stepmother. Too cool.

Wendy - congrats on a very successful fundraiser for Camp Promise. You have such a good heart.

squirrel - your kitty is so cute, sounds like she is keeping you on your toes.

kelly1218 - that is ALOT of beads, it looks like something out of the Parent Trap movie. Your should be so proud of your DD.

DMGeurts - the valentines dress for the American Girl came out so nice. I love the ruffles and :worship: on the hand embroidery.

The Moonk's Mom - so sorry to hear about your great-aunt.

T-rox - love the toy story t-shirts and the bag. You are so sweet to do that for your cousin and the family. Sounds like Ian is happy with his shirts.

NiniMorris - pixie dust to you that everything works on the way you want it to. I'm sure your DH will come around. You seem to have the best interest of your DD in mind and that is what is importatn. It also sounds like your DD is a pretty special girl. The fact that she has already chosen her program says alot about her character. If you did want to send her to school, is it possible for her to attend another school in the district? I know sometimes districts allow this if you provide the transportation but I can't imagine the logistics of this kind of situation.

NaeNae - Congratulations!!! I was going to send you some dancing bananas but I think they all got used up on the last thread. ;) Seriously - that is the BEST news.

Ok - I'm not caught up on the old thread but I have to get going with day so I will try to finish up later. Now to keep up with this thread,

Well, It's my night to stay with my grandfather so my grandmother can sleep. And lets just put it this way, Its been a ROUGH night! (Parkinsons, dementia, seizures, anxiety and bladder issues..... makes for a FUN night) The disboards are keeping my sanity tonight. (i think):crazy:
How sweet of you to care for your grandfather so your grandmother can get a break.

Since I already made it to page one I decided to be a real thread hog (think this might appear on page 2) and be the first to post a photo.

This was another Valentine shirt I made for dd. You can see how terribly enthusiastic she was in posing for this one :confused3

th_001-2.jpg

The jeans have hearts all over them, but those came from Target. And she only wore this once b/f VD b/c she was out sick a couple of days. Do you think it's too Valentinesy or can she wear it any ol' day?
this shirt is really cute. I love the fabric you chose and I think she could wear it any time. It doesn't SCREAM Valentines to me - just love.

Popping in to say hi before I head out for the day. We're off to Sesame Street Live, so of course Katie has a new outfit to wear. Originally I'd planned on her wearing a solid pink top, but the blue tank arrived yesterday and was just the perfect shade of Cookie Monster blue that I couldn't resist.

2132468180051332420S425x425Q85.jpg

001-2.jpg

This is just adorable. My daughter would where this anytime of the year.

Popping in to say hi before I head out for the day. We're off to Sesame Street Live, so of course Katie has a new outfit to wear. Originally I'd planned on her wearing a solid pink top, but the blue tank arrived yesterday and was just the perfect shade of Cookie Monster blue that I couldn't resist.

this is totally fabulous. I love the colors.

That outfit is adorable, have fun!!

001-2.jpg

I love the top and think she can wear it any time. Is that the wrap top from patchwork kids? Very cute!!

Love it! That is fantastic

Last night, hubby and I did some talking. He is not yet 100% on board with the homeschooling idea, but he is warming up to it.

He even said that if we decide to visit Disney in September we wouldn't have to take her out of school....

This is the first time he has spoken positively about a September return to Disney. I was really surprised. Of course, I promised him that I would not require them to wear matching shirts if we go back in Sept....

Nini

Wow Teresa - you are sneaky!! I was up until well past 11 and just couldn't hold my eyes open any more. But here I am now...thats all that matters.

I woke up in the middle of the night to check and here we are, page 1

This is too funny! My daughter was in last night staying with us and while I checked the boards every 15 min or so she kept saying "mom, you need to get a life!" hahaha.....she should know by now SEWING is a life! Right?!

th_001-2.jpg

I love the shirt! I think she can wear that anytime!

Oh, and our fireplace is exactly like yours. Weird, the things you notice in pictures!

This is just TOO CUTE! I love the colors!

Good Morning! I made it. Which I am kind of surprised! I took zurtec (sp?) yesterday for the first time and it made me loopy. I played BUNCO last night and kept forgetting where I was going. And this morning I found a stack of cups in the fridge that I meant to put in the cupboard :rotfl: I hope today is better!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter