~DISappearing PEEPS~Vol. IV Come Play With Us!!!!!

Did you do the calculation in the booklet. I didnt lose weight first two weeks either but it was because I actually was not eating enough if you can believe it

I am not sure I get enough, but I am willing to bet I am getting enough... I have not really cut back that much, but was not over too much either.

I have been pretty steady with my food for about a year...

But I will re calculate it again to make sure. Thanks for the suggestion.

Hi guys. I wanted to come back to recommit but I needed to make sure my head was where it needs to be, so since end of July I have been walking/jogging 3 miles a day 5 days a week and better food choices and as of today I have lost 20 pounds.

So I am back and in it for real!

Hi guys. I wanted to come back to recommit but I needed to make sure my head was where it needs to be, so since end of July I have been walking/jogging 3 miles a day 5 days a week and better food choices and as of today I have lost 20 pounds.

bravo to you! that is amazing! welcome back!!!!!

Hi peeps,

I never posted how last week went at WW...I lost 2.8 for a grand total of 20lbs gone since July! Won't be going to WW this weekend since my boyfriend and I are heading to Orlando this weekend (Epcot!) but have been doing well!

Have a great weekend peeps!

Hi peeps,

I never posted how last week went at WW...I lost 2.8 for a grand total of 20lbs gone since July! Won't be going to WW this weekend since my boyfriend and I are heading to Orlando this weekend (Epcot!) but have been doing well!

Congrats on the loss and have a great time!

So nice to see everyone again :). Well after my week of "training" with DH I lost 4 lbs!!!!! I started adding a 5k training program but only got as far as day 1 week 1 and only 16 minutes of it but I'm going to do more this weekend. With work and school I don't have mug time during the week but I do log my food on loseit.com too as Lauren. Great job to everyone. Talk to you soon.

Good to see you back, Monica. 20 lbs. is outstanding!

Hi peeps,

Another 20 lbs! Great job, Shannon. Have fun at Epcot!
So nice to see everyone again :). Well after my week of "training" with DH I lost 4 lbs!!!!! I started adding a 5k training program but only got as far as day 1 week 1 and only 16 minutes of it but I'm going to do more this weekend. With work and school I don't have mug time during the week but I do log my food on loseit.com too as Lauren. Great job to everyone. Talk to you soon.
Another great job! Looks like things are picking up around here.
DH and I started Nutrisystem a week ago, and I am down 2.3. I've lost a total of 7 since we got back from WDW and Boston on Aug. 1. Not bad, since I gained just 2 or 3 lbs. on the trip.

Wow! Way to go Monica and Shannon! Congratulations!!! Maybe seeing all these faces from the past showing up will motivate me to get off my fat butt!

Wow! Way to go Monica and Shannon! Congratulations!!! Maybe seeing all these faces from the past showing up will motivate me to get off my fat butt!

No derogatory remarks, your butt might not be want you want but not fat talk here!

You know I am just giving my limey a hard time!

:rolleyes1

How have you been?

Just wanted to report since I got home from Boston/WDW on August 1, I have lost 12.1 lbs. I just checked my BMI, and I'm within the normal range. Rarely am I considered "normal",:crazy: so I'm pretty excited about this. How's everyone else doing?

All is good here... Still doing insanity, 10 pounds down so feeling pretty good.

You got some great weight loss yourself...

All is good here... Still doing insanity, 10 pounds down so feeling pretty good.

Great job!:thumbsup2 Doesn't it feel good to be moving in the right direction?

Anyone out there need a hand up onto the wagon? we're here to support each other in good times and bad.

Just wanted to report since I got home from Boston/WDW on August 1, I have lost 12.1 lbs. I just checked my BMI, and I'm within the normal range. Rarely am I considered "normal",:crazy: so I'm pretty excited about this. How's everyone else doing?

Awesome work to the both of you!!!!

I leave for disneyworld 2 weeks from today!!!! We will be gone for 9 nights..5 nights at disney at the boardwalk..4 nights at universal at portofino bay hotel I am a little worried about falling off track since its a long vacation I think I am actually going to bring some workout dvds and do some small workouts in the room maybe tracy anderson since there is no jumping around.

Great job!:thumbsup2 Doesn't it feel good to be moving in the right direction?

Anyone out there need a hand up onto the wagon? we're here to support each other in good times and bad.

Feels great really. I am tired of my workout, so moving on to the next one quickly.

Awesome work to the both of you!!!!

I leave for disneyworld 2 weeks from today!!!! We will be gone for 9 nights..5 nights at disney at the boardwalk..4 nights at universal at portofino bay hotel I am a little worried about falling off track since its a long vacation I think I am actually going to bring some workout dvds and do some small workouts in the room maybe tracy anderson since there is no jumping around.

Back in September, I was on a business trip for 6 days in Orlando, and I took my DVD's and worked out in the hotel, it is doable, and you will not feel guilty...

But make sure you take time to enjoy vacation and relax too, it is time to recharge.

We were gone 12 days in July, and I gained 3 lbs. which came off right away (partly because I had pneumonia at the end, though). One of the things that I think really helped was having breakfast in the room. We had fruit, cereal, oatmeal, milk, bread and peanut butter to choose from (along w/coffee, of course). Even though things like peanut butter in the morning were a little splurge for me, they're nothing calorie-wise compared to what I would order if we went out. I also felt really satisfied for a long while.

Wow it has been a good long while since I posted here... W are still working out and doing well. Of course DH has lost more than me, but I guess that is just how it goes...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter