~DISappearing PEEPS~Vol. IV Come Play With Us!!!!!

Insanity rocks! I am doing it right now. It's hard but I think the point is to just do as much as you can. Every time you do the workout it will get easier. Good Luck!

Thanks...

How long have you been using the videos?

Thanks...

How long have you been using the videos?

I do them alot they def work but they are super advanced but thats not to say you can not do them just keep in mind to go at your max but do the best you can and if in the beginning its only getting thru the warm up so be it. just dont give you eventually you will get better and better. and make sure you hold your stomach in while you work out if your core is not strong it could hurt your lower back if you are not holding your abs in while doing the workout.

I do them alot they def work but they are super advanced but thats not to say you can not do them just keep in mind to go at your max but do the best you can and if in the beginning its only getting thru the warm up so be it. just dont give you eventually you will get better and better. and make sure you hold your stomach in while you work out if your core is not strong it could hurt your lower back if you are not holding your abs in while doing the workout.

nothing is strong on me right now, so I need all the help I can get... Thanks for the tips.

I am guessing we will start as soon as they arrive in the mail!

Well hello all, back with another update. It's been a while but I've had a bit of a nightmare in the real world for a month or two. Everything seems to be alright now but it's like we are all waiting for the next thing to go wrong. Hopefully our run of bad luck is at an end.
So anyway, it's 2 weeks till we go and this morning I finally actually reached my goal to lose 50 pounds for Disney. After 14 months , working out 3 times a week , eating right I'm now under twelve and a half stone. In fact I'm roughly 12 st 4 pounds. That's a total loss now of 78 pounds and I'm only about 7 pounds off not being overweight.
It's been a tough long road to get here and this is now where the real work starts, I will not go back to where I was, I will lose another few pounds then hopefully all the changes I've made to my lifestyle will stay with me and I can maintain this weight into the future.
Thank you all for the support you have given me on here, it's really appreciated you helped me make this journey and you all made it that we bit easier for me.

Well hello all, back with another update. It's been a while but I've had a bit of a nightmare in the real world for a month or two. Everything seems to be alright now but it's like we are all waiting for the next thing to go wrong. Hopefully our run of bad luck is at an end.
So anyway, it's 2 weeks till we go and this morning I finally actually reached my goal to lose 50 pounds for Disney. After 14 months , working out 3 times a week , eating right I'm now under twelve and a half stone. In fact I'm roughly 12 st 4 pounds. That's a total loss now of 78 pounds and I'm only about 7 pounds off not being overweight.
It's been a tough long road to get here and this is now where the real work starts, I will not go back to where I was, I will lose another few pounds then hopefully all the changes I've made to my lifestyle will stay with me and I can maintain this weight into the future.
Thank you all for the support you have given me on here, it's really appreciated you helped me make this journey and you all made it that we bit easier for me.
Congratulations on the amazing weight loss, 8D. Hope things look up for you.

My good news is I've lost the 3 lbs. I gained at WDW and in Boston, plus I've lost 3 more. The bad news is, I lost it over 2 weeks because I came home with pneumonia. I haven't been able to exercise at all, and I feel "squishy." Now that I'm over the pneumonia, I have a pulled muscle from the coughing, so no arms or ab work. I was able to get back on the exercise bike this morning for 15 minutes. I've never been gung-ho about exercise, but this inactivity is really bugging me. Maybe it's God's way of making me appreciate how lucky I usually am to be able to be physically active.
Hope to see some more posting on here soon:cheer2:

Hi there! Long time, no write. Sounds like many of you are doing well. I think I had lost a few lbs since I last wrote in the beginning of the summer? But I gained 3 lbs back over the last 3 weeks of returning to work (I'm a teacher). The hours are always so long at the beginning of the year that there is no time to work out and dinner is usually something easy and fast but not necessarily nutritious.

Anyway, wanted to post a quick trip report from our July trip.

Came home Saturday, July 20th from a week long WDW trip. It was my (then) 9 month old son's first trip. My parents, AJ (my son), and I went. We stayed at SSR and had 6 day park hoppers. The trip was great (as any trip to Disney is) but it was very hot, and fairly crowded. We got used to the heat for the most part (we live in Atlanta, so it isn't too much difference) but the crowds and the pace of a 9 month old probably don't mix too well. Basically to get a lot done in mid-July, you really have to stick to a good plan and it is just very hard to do with a baby...and his grandfather who does not like to rush for anything...lol. Of course, we've all been many times before (around 14 trips before this one for me) and we will definitely go again, so what we missed wasn't a huge deal.

My dad has a blood clot, so he couldn't ride any big rides (he had an ECV for
the trip) and mom doesn't ride them, so we didn't even have to worry about
those, as I chose to skip them this trip, with the exception of ToT, which I
rode twice. We took advantage of Fast Passes for ToT, Soarin, Toy Story Mania, Peter Pan, Jungle Cruise, the boat ride in Norway, and to meet Mickey Mouse. Eating seemed to take a long time and we only did counter service, with the exception of one Crystal Palace breakfast. AJ slept in his stroller a lot or fell asleep on rides, so we had to work around that. He also received his first haircut at The Harmony Barbershop on Main Street!

To recap, it was a great first trip for AJ, but it will probably be awhile
before we go back and I don't know that I will ever go in mid-July again, unless there are no other options.

Hi there! Long time, no write. Sounds like many of you are doing well. I think I had lost a few lbs since I last wrote in the beginning of the summer? But I gained 3 lbs back over the last 3 weeks of returning to work (I'm a teacher). The hours are always so long at the beginning of the year that there is no time to work out and dinner is usually something easy and fast but not necessarily nutritious.

Anyway, wanted to post a quick trip report from our July trip.

Came home Saturday, July 20th from a week long WDW trip. It was my (then) 9 month old son's first trip. My parents, AJ (my son), and I went. We stayed at SSR and had 6 day park hoppers. The trip was great (as any trip to Disney is) but it was very hot, and fairly crowded. We got used to the heat for the most part (we live in Atlanta, so it isn't too much difference) but the crowds and the pace of a 9 month old probably don't mix too well. Basically to get a lot done in mid-July, you really have to stick to a good plan and it is just very hard to do with a baby...and his grandfather who does not like to rush for anything...lol. Of course, we've all been many times before (around 14 trips before this one for me) and we will definitely go again, so what we missed wasn't a huge deal.

My dad has a blood clot, so he couldn't ride any big rides (he had an ECV for
the trip) and mom doesn't ride them, so we didn't even have to worry about
those, as I chose to skip them this trip, with the exception of ToT, which I
rode twice. We took advantage of Fast Passes for ToT, Soarin, Toy Story Mania, Peter Pan, Jungle Cruise, the boat ride in Norway, and to meet Mickey Mouse. Eating seemed to take a long time and we only did counter service, with the exception of one Crystal Palace breakfast. AJ slept in his stroller a lot or fell asleep on rides, so we had to work around that. He also received his first haircut at The Harmony Barbershop on Main Street!

To recap, it was a great first trip for AJ, but it will probably be awhile
before we go back and I don't know that I will ever go in mid-July again, unless there are no other options.

We got there just before you left. Arrived on the 19th, left for Boston on the 26th. I love teaching, but one of the few drawbacks is, the only time you can go to Disney is when EVERYONE goes to Disney. Love that AJ's first haircut was in MK. You are raising that child right!

That is truly amazing and congratulations.... All of the life style changes should stick, you have been going about it the right way and are now reaping the rewards. Congratulations again and have a wonderful time in Disney!

Hi Peeps!

Haven't been around here in forever! I have a lot going on, too! After moving back to Fort Lauderdale mid-June, my family and I went on a great Mediterranean cruise. A week after we returned, my mom and I joined WW and I have since lost 17.2 lbs! I feel great! I also have an amazing boyfriend that I met on match dot com. We've been together a month but it seems way longer...in fact we just booked a quick weekend at Disney 2 weeks from now. He's never been to Epcot...can you believe it? And I started my new job a few weeks ago, back in the school system. A hectic start but every day gets easier.

So that's my news! Hope all the other peeps are doing well! I haven't had a chance to read through the thread yet.

Shannon, glad to hear things are going well for you. DH and I are starting Nutrisystem tomorrow. I'm at the lowest I've been in a year and a half, and hoping NS helps me get the last 10 lbs. off that I always struggle with.

Shannon, glad to hear things are going well for you. DH and I are starting Nutrisystem tomorrow. I'm at the lowest I've been in a year and a half, and hoping NS helps me get the last 10 lbs. off that I always struggle with.

I am so proud of you! That is great progress...

Shannon great news!
Brandy great job for you too. Have fun on your trip.
Danielle. I know the last 10 are the hardest. You can do it !

As for me, today I officially started a workout that my DH is helping with. He's very fit. Today I walked for 10 min and lifted weights ( just arms). Waking tomorrow again for at least 10 min. Slow and easy right?

I also started back to school myself. I never finished college. Going for a histology program. Prepares tissue slides for pathologists for those who don't know.

That's it for now! Miss you all.

Laura, that's great that you are working out, and that you are back in school. Sounds like good things are going on around here.

Hi Peeps! Glad to see everyone is doing well! I hit a mile stone this summer which was kinda big for me. I typically always hovered around the 140/145 mark and I have not even been close to that weight since last July 11. In fact I havent even been close to 135 since last october.

Currently I weigh about 125 and holding steady. I don't know what clicked for me. I still have binges here and there,but the key is the next day I just go back to my good habits. I think i finally expected there is no thing as perfection. and I log my food on lose it.com all the time no excuses even if i over eat and i make sure to weigh in every week no more denial with the scale and putting it off for months at a time.

I also have been doing workout programs at home. like turbofire I just follow the calendar that comes with the program. I finihsed tapout xt and curretnly I am doing insanity.

I will be at wdw again oct 22 and i can't wait. staying at wdw 5 nights then universal for 4 i loved halloween horror nights cant wait to go back.

Hi Peeps! Glad to see everyone is doing well! I hit a mile stone this summer which was kinda big for me. I typically always hovered around the 140/145 mark and I have not even been close to that weight since last July 11. In fact I havent even been close to 135 since last october.

Currently I weigh about 125 and holding steady. I don't know what clicked for me. I still have binges here and there,but the key is the next day I just go back to my good habits. I think i finally expected there is no thing as perfection. and I log my food on lose it.com all the time no excuses even if i over eat and i make sure to weigh in every week no more denial with the scale and putting it off for months at a time.

I also have been doing workout programs at home. like turbofire I just follow the calendar that comes with the program. I finihsed tapout xt and curretnly I am doing insanity.

I will be at wdw again oct 22 and i can't wait. staying at wdw 5 nights then universal for 4 i loved halloween horror nights cant wait to go back.

We are in the middle of week 5 on insanity and it is insane... Very proud of all the changes you have made and sticking with everything.

Oh wow! fantastic~!! how have your results been?

I can tell I am stronger and have much better cardo, but I have not lost an ounce... So not sure how I feel about the stressfullness of the work out but, I will finish it and take 2 weeks off for vacation and then I will do another round of it.

I was so out of shape in the beginning, I could not even do the warm up.... So we have made some serious progress. We can at least finish the workouts now...

I can tell I am stronger and have much better cardo, but I have not lost an ounce... So not sure how I feel about the stressfullness of the work out but, I will finish it and take 2 weeks off for vacation and then I will do another round of it.

I was so out of shape in the beginning, I could not even do the warm up.... So we have made some serious progress. We can at least finish the workouts now...

Did you do the calculation in the booklet. I didnt lose weight first two weeks either but it was because I actually was not eating enough if you can believe it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter