• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DISappearing Peeps...Vol. 3! All are Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning my peeps. I have been not here for a couple of days so I read up on everyone. I've been doing ok but not great, slipped a couple of days this week, but nothing too big.

Jillian Michael's Banish Fat Boost Metabolism DVDs.

i just did this yesterday! around circuit 3 i always think i'm gonna die and then she brings it down to the floor and i'm like THANK GOD!!!!! :laughing: anna does circuit training too and it really is effective stuff. i've been alternating between that, my hip hop dance cardio workout, body pump and jogging. i can't work out every day though - just don't have the time. i usually try to get in at least 4 workouts a week and try to mix them up, depending on my mood. i think i'm gonna go get that other jillian DVD though.

Just coming in to wish you all a good night and a good number on the scales in the morning! ........................P

Morning Peeps

This week I am -0.5lbs. That puts me 5lb away from my target weight!:cool1:

Im not getting too excited though - Ive had to lose this 5lbs before and it is HARD!

Have a great weigh-in everyone! :)

Good Morning!

I missed last Friday (I was a samer) but this week I'm -1.

I also joined WW online this week, and am toying with meetings if I can find one that works with my schedule.

Good Morning!

I'm a Samer this week.

Thankfully! I thought I was going to gain weight, so I'm definately happy!
Have a great day everyone!

I am down 2.2 pounds this week! That makes up for last week's holding pattern! It certainly makes the 5:15 am workouts worthwhile! ................P

Morning Peeps -

I am down -1.9 today - making me at my lowest weight so far this year :yay: I didn't quite make the St. Patrick's Day goal, but I am still feeling good about what I have done.

I'm 3.6 lbs away from my target weight and I'm feeling like there's a good chance I can make it there before our vacation in about 7 weeks. Just gotta stay consistent!

Hope everyone has a great weigh-in day (it's looking good so far :thumbsup2 ) and a great weekend!

This week I am down 3.5 pounds !!! :woohoo: There goes the pound I gained last week and then some!

thank you jillian!

i just did this yesterday! around circuit 3 i always think i'm gonna die and then she brings it down to the floor and i'm like THANK GOD!!!!! :laughing: anna does circuit training too and it really is effective stuff. i've been alternating between that, my hip hop dance cardio workout, body pump and jogging. i can't work out every day though - just don't have the time. i usually try to get in at least 4 workouts a week and try to mix them up, depending on my mood. i think i'm gonna go get that other jillian DVD though.

I agree after the 3 circuit I want to die as well..then the next 2 circuits are not as bad but the final 2 I start to die again! and then its over and I feel a million times better ;)

Fly by to post weigh in info (crazy week at work this week)... I am down 2 lbs. this week! :cool1: Puts me at 193.2, 1.2 away from my goal, but that's OK. I'm getting really excited about getting rid of the '9' in that number! Shouldn't be TOO much longer now. I'll check back in later or tomorrow. Good luck with weigh in everyone!

Ok, again, I don't like my weight so I'll weigh tomorrow and see what it says. Probably not any better because Chad and I are going out to dinner with my folks this evening - this will be their first meeting; I met his parents last weekend - and it will probably be Mexican or something else fattening. But I'm gonna check it anyway. Not sure what is up with my weight. I have been a samer for several months now and just when we start this challenge, my weight goes up. Go figure! Maybe it is LOVE. :love: Seriously though, I don't know. I started working out last week and continued it this week. I have been drinking more adult beverages since I met Chad b/c I never really went out too much when I was single. I think I need to start writing my food down again, b/c I stopped awhile back. In any case, I'm feeling a little depressed about it. :confused3

BTW, Dawn, can I get that margarita recipe from you? I know you posted it awhile back, but I didn't write it down. Sorry! :upsidedow

BTW, Dawn, can I get that margarita recipe from you? I know you posted it awhile back, but I didn't write it down. Sorry! :upsidedow

i don't remember what recipe i gave you! remind me. :guilty:

i'm going to weigh in later. hoping for some potty luck.

here's my food from yesterday:

breakfast:
coffee x 2~10
creamer x 3~75
fiber one bar~150

snack:
white cheddar popcorn~100

lunch:
niki wedges~315
chips/salsa~170

snack:
sour cream & onion quakes~70

dinner:
chicken margherita pasta~325

snack:
sliced strawberries & whipped cream~100

TOTAL~1315

what are niki wedges, you may be asking? there's a little place about 3 exits from me that i LOVE to eat at if i'm in the area. it's mexican but sort of with a beachy californian flair. they have a HUGE menu and i always get these things called niki wedges if i go for lunch. it's sliced chicken with a lime cilantro marinade and it's served with that butter lettuce used for lettuce wraps, red peppers, onions and a little bit of cheese. basically you make your own lettuce wraps. and they give you a little cup of soup that's basically chicken broth with chicken, tomatoes and onions in it. it's so good! (renee - it's called dos copas and it's in the publix shopping center of hamilton mill on I-85, exit 120 if you're interested.)

Down 1.2 . I'm not making my St. Patrick's Day goal, but at least I went in the right direction this week.
I am really having to think about my goal now. I had originally said 142, but it looks like I will never get there. I was in pretty good shape at 148, but that's so close to 150, so I like a little more "cushion". I'm thinking 145.
However, if I don't get with it, this may be a moot point.
:thumbsup2 to all the losers. I hope the extra hour of sunlight gets us all out and moving this week.

P.S. I started practicing French with the CD DH gave me for my birthday. The instructor's voice is very seductive. He's probably fat and bald, but ooh-la-la that French accent!:rolleyes:

OH? Is it friday again? Is there some kind of St. Patrick's day goal I should be working on?

I didn't weigh again! I'll let it be a surprise till next Friday and hope I remember?

I'm +1. I expected that since the evil girl scout cookies arrived early in the week.

Danielle, good for you on the French. I tried before I went and had no success. I have no knack for languages. And it's pretty hard in Paris. Yes, many of them speak English but the accent is so thick. We had some interesting meals with waiters who spoke no English and we had no idea what we were ordering. :rotfl:

i'm a samer today. don't understand why - i worked my toosh off and ate well. but i know i'll see it soon.

aaron - are we gonna weigh in on st. patty's day next tuesday for the challenge? i hope so because i have 2 pounds to lose!

I'm a samer this week. Still working like there's no tomorrow, and just found out because two of the teams I work for are going to the playoffs, I will be keeping this crazy schedule for another 2 weeks! The good thing.... it doesn't give me time to be bored and do any mindless eating!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter