DIS Video Tutorials: PHOTOS, TICKERS, SIGNATURES, AVATARS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know how helpful they can be as I have learned most of my graphic secrets from video and photo tutorials. Its just a matter of sitting down and getting them done!

I edited my personal photo on Photobucket to be less than 100x100 in size for my avatar & it keeps telling me the file is too large? What do I do?

Why is my ticker OFF by a day??? We leave July 11th so that is 3 weeks from today. Why does it have 3 weeks 1 day???? Thanks

Does anyone know why only half my signature shows? When I click edit signature in the control panel it shows the whole thing-completed ticker with list of visit dates. How do I fix this?

Thanks!

Does anyone know why only half my signature shows? When I click edit signature in the control panel it shows the whole thing-completed ticker with list of visit dates. How do I fix this?

Thanks!

You are only allowed so much vertical space for your signature-- you are exceeding that. It will show up when you preview but our board software automatically cuts it off when it gets posted. You need to reduce the amount of things you have or try to put it all together on one or two lines.

You can use our Test Board, found within our Technical Support forum to keep playing with it and figure it out.

ETA: Try carefully using the backspace to put your ticker code right next to the code for your name with no spaces in between.

WebmasterWill, thanks for the videos! I have a question. I am trying to add a customized avatar. I have the phote cropped and ready on photobucket. It is under 100x100. It keeps telling me my remote file is too large. I don't know what to do next. Any help would be appreciated!

WebmasterWill, thanks for the videos! I have a question. I am trying to add a customized avatar. I have the phote cropped and ready on photobucket. It is under 100x100. It keeps telling me my remote file is too large. I don't know what to do next. Any help would be appreciated!

Please post this question on our Technical Support Board. :)

I am going to lock this thread.

If you want to ask questions or need help with your signature/avatar/photos etc please ask them on our Technical Support Board found at the bottom of our Main Forum Page.

If you want to Test what you have learned here please use the Test Board found within the Technical Support Forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter