DIS Video Tutorials: PHOTOS, TICKERS, SIGNATURES, AVATARS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Will,

Avitar looks OK, but need to look at our new signature. Is there a practice board somewhere..? Hate to waste DISer time.

We have a TEST Board where all practicing can be done. It is with the Technical Board down at he bottom of the main page. There is also a direct link on the Sticky thread titled TEST Posts. If you need help finding it send me a PM. :)

I was trying to add a count down ticker; but i can't figure out how to copy and paste it so it will show up. Can anyone offer some advice as to how to add the ticker? Please and Thanks!!

Its basically the same as adding an image. There will be some code generated after creating your "ticker". Grab that code and paste it into your siggy.

remember to use preview!:thumbsup2

Also, make sure to use the code labeled as UBBCode or BBCode. That type is usable here on the DIS.

SOOOO helpful! :thumbsup2 Thanks! I thought I couldn't add photos bc it says I can't add attachments yet. Thanks for the clarification!! :woohoo:

HELP WEBMASTERWILL !!!

Trying to custom my avatar with a photo. I have done everything
step by step but when I try to post it I get an invalied url. :mad:

Any idea why? :confused3

HELP WEBMASTERWILL !!!

Trying to custom my avatar with a photo. I have done everything
step by step but when I try to post it I get an invalied url. :mad:

Any idea why? :confused3

I don't know how often Will checks this. You will get a quicker response if you post on the Technical Support board at the bottom of the main page. Without knowing exactly what you are trying to post, the most common problem with Avatars is that that the FILE SIZE is too big, so I suggest you check that first. And there are people on the Tech board that can help you with that.

HI Thanks for your help. I used photobucket and downsizes to 100 x 75.
I then tried to copy and paste the direct link that webmasterwill showed
on his video. :confused3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!