DIS Universal Hall of Fame - Escape from Gringotts

Should Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts be in the DIS Universal Hall of Fame?

• Yes

Votes: 29 90.6%
  • No

Votes: 3 9.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Teleclashter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Do you think Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts should be in the DIS Universal Hall of Fame?! Vote and let us know how you voted and why below!

I say yes, because even though I have never read a Harry Potter book, seen a Harry Potter movie, or been to Harry Potterville (LOL Kevin!) I still know what Gringotts is, ad have seen videos of this immersive, awesome experience.

Yes....but more so for the queue & such. The ride is great, but it's not as standout as Forbidden Journey.

Yes, if nothing else, for the amazing experience of going through the queue! My son (10) and I enjoy the ride very much, and we appreciate that the ride includes us both, and many age groups (while still feeling thrilling).

Yes, an absolute blast. Love all the action and effects. Have to do it twice at least any day in the park. I swore it felt like Voldemort was really standing in front of me when sitting in the front right hand side.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter