DIS Twigirls & Twiguys Coven Podcruise Meet 2.0 - date set

Please add me (Sharon) and my DD (Megan) to the group as well. Are you kidding Cheri, Megan would never forgive me if I didn't let her go to this meeting she loves Twilight! So there will be no dragging her there she will be way ahead of us!

If you're planning on going are you signed up on page 1?!?

I'm planning on a goodie and need to know how many to order!

sshhh Tonya!:rolleyes1

Thanks peeps!

If you're planning on going are you signed up on page 1?!

We are just signing up now so we are not on page 1. I was waiting to see when it would be to make sure we would be able to attend. So happy that the day and time will work for us!

Sorry, that wasn't aimed directly at you. :hug:

It was to everyone in the group in general. And also works the other way- if you've changed your mind and aren't going could you please post also?

Tonya
My friend Fran has had to cancel the cruise- just realized she is still on the list- you can take her off
thanks! ;)
Sandy

Updated list!!!! Please check it and let me know if this is incorrect. (If I don't have your real name on list, would you please let me know what it is so I can update the list and we can call you something besides "hey you" at the Meet.) :goodvibes

agoofymom (Donna)
Cherinva (Cheri)
Cherinva GD (Rachael)
chickie (Jackie)
deann (?????)
disney0208 (?????)
disneyfan19712006 (??????)
Dodie (Dodie)
DVCsince02 (Jen)
evildiva (Katie)
froggy5657 (Gibson)
kimisabella (Andrea)
jeanigor (Todd)
jessrose18 (Jessica)
kab407 (Kathy)
katscradle (Katherine)
LeftInNorway (Deb)
MomlvsGoofy (Sharon)
MomlvsGoofy DD (Megan)
momto2inKC (??????)
nolacindy (Cindy)
sandyh67 (Sandy)
scarlett873 (Brandie)
TheBeadPirate (Lori)
tlcoke (Tracey)
Tonya2426 (Tonya)
vermontgirl (?????)
wildfan1473 (Jennifer)

Total Count: 28

Updated list!!!! Please check it and let me know if this is incorrect. (If I don't have your real name on list, would you please let me know what it is so I can update the list and we can call you something besides "hey you" at the Meet.) :goodvibes

agoofymom (Donna)
Cherinva (Cheri)
Cherinva GD (Rachael)
chickie (Jackie)
deann (?????)
disney0208 (?????)
disneyfan19712006 (??????)
Dodie (Dodie)
DVCsince02 (Jen)
evildiva (Katie)
froggy5657 (Gibson)
kimisabella (Andrea)
jeanigor (Todd)
jessrose18 (Jessica)
kab407 (Kathy)
katscradle (Katherine)
LeftInNorway (Deb)
MomlvsGoofy (Sharon)
MomlvsGoofy DD (Megan)
momto2inKC (??????)
nolacindy (Cindy)
sandyh67 (Sandy)
scarlett873 (Brandie)
TheBeadPirate (Lori)
tlcoke (Tracey)
Tonya2426 (Tonya)
vermontgirl (?????)
wildfan1473 (Jennifer)

Total Count: 28

Real name for deann is ... DeAnn. I wasn't very creative.:lmao:
My niece's name (disney0208) is Shelby.

Thanks! :)

Did you see that the Isle Esme house is a rental property?? Redic. expensive, but sleeps 14 people!
I have the website for it saved on my other computer, will post later- ;)
Or maybe this smiley is more appropriate
:beach:

just an fyi...was making notes on date/time/location of meet and in the first post wed december 16th is listed, but its the 15th......thanks! see you there ( a little late probably as we are gonna try to get into beer tasting and thats usually @ 2pm that day...:goodvibes

I'm working on my spreadsheet for the cruise. Do we have a location determined for this yet? Thanks.

I'm working on my spreadsheet for the cruise. Do we have a location determined for this yet? Thanks.

Location is still TBD. I will put a note in FEs as to the location - like on 1.0

I may be slightly fashionably late. Rumor has it the tequila tasting will be on Wed @ 2pm. Gerardo told me he wants me to go to this, with the hopes I will find some tequila I like or a new drink I can make him.
I promise not to be stumbling.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter