• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DIS Twigirls & Twiguys Coven Podcruise Meet 2.0 - date set

After telling myself that I wasn't going to the midnight showing of Eclipse, I caved and went. And it was totally worth it!!!!!! Eclipse is amazing!!!! :banana::banana::banana: The best one in the series so far. :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

And look who I spotted in the row in front of me waiting patiently for the movie to start

FlatPaulandFlatPhillip.jpg

Yes, it is Flat Paul and Flat Phillip ;):lmao::love:

:lovestruc I went to see it too. And yes - it was fantastic!! :worship: Can't wait to see it again and again and again.....

Dang you woman!! :furious:.....................So, how was the movie? :goodvibes

The movie was GREAT!!! Lots of action, some romance, a little humor - everything a movie should be. Ohhhhhhhhh - and lots of Edward and shirtless Jacob:rolleyes1 :thumbsup2

While trying to not hate my coworkers and catching up on some other threads, I started poking around.
JasperHaletwilightseries67000996488.jpg

For certain, I am going to see it this weekend. Hopefully Saturday morning, if my plan comes together.

Apple Store (check out iPhone 4 accessories), Eclipse, Five Guys for lunch.

While trying to not hate my coworkers and catching up on some other threads, I started poking around.
JasperHaletwilightseries67000996488.jpg

For certain, I am going to see it this weekend. Hopefully Saturday morning, if my plan comes together.

Apple Store (check out iPhone 4 accessories), Eclipse, Five Guys for lunch.

That sound's like my Saturday morning sans the Apple Store Visit. I may hit Meijer instead since it is next to the theater. I am meeting up with MommyCeratops for a Dis "Eclipse" Movie meet.

Did you see my post to you on the cruise thread, Todd? About the Jasper flashbacks in "Eclipse?" Yummy!!!! Go Team Jasper! :)

Saw Eclipse last night and L O V E D it! Best one so far!

And if this doesn't give away too much, THIS is the EDWARD I fell in LOVE with in the books. Not the Emo/tortured soul in the previous movies.

I need a date to see it again this weekend. Anyone interested? I'll buy the popcorn! popcorn::

0UHQEclipse2-1.jpg

And if this doesn't give away too much, THIS is the EDWARD I fell in LOVE with in the books. Not the Emo/tortured soul in the previous movies.

I need a date to see it again this weekend. Anyone interested? I'll buy the popcorn! popcorn::

0UHQEclipse2-1.jpg

I totally agree. Edward in the books is playful and not so agnsty. It was nice to see Movie Edward with a sense of humor.

I totally agree. Edward in the books is playful and not so agnsty. It was nice to see Movie Edward with a sense of humor.

Exactly! I loved the humor in this one too. Everyone seemed to be more "comfortable" - even though the storyline was of course stressful.

I thoroughly enjoyed the movie. Saw it on Sunday...plans got fowled, but still got to see it. There were about 20-30 other people in the theatre. Not decidedly a team Edward or Jacob crowd. However the box office was selling Team Edward and Team Jacob t-shirts and totes. Almost asked for a Team Jasper, but DP yanked me away before I could ask.:goodvibes

Even DP didn't dislike the movie. He asked me afterward, wasn't this supposed to happen? Where was 'xxxx' I thought that was in the book, I didn't see it in the movie?

At least he's paying attention.

Can't wait for it to be released on Blu Ray, so I can have a marathon at home.:love::love:

Everyone I've talked to says this one is the best yet. My grand daughter went to see it with some friends on opening night (or day as it were)...I'm waiting for the crowds to drop off a little before I go.

A stop of the Twilight Convention hits Orlando December 10 - 12 at the Hilton Walt Disney World Resort on Hotel Plaza Blvd.

http://www.creationent.com/cal/twilight_orlando.htm

Hmmmmm, so conveniently located and the timing couldn't be better. Maybe I will have to add an extra day and arrive on Thursday night so I can check out some Twilight Convention on Friday. Hmmmmmm, something to think about. :idea:

A stop of the Twilight Convention hits Orlando December 10 - 12 at the Hilton Walt Disney World Resort on Hotel Plaza Blvd.

http://www.creationent.com/cal/twilight_orlando.htm

I saw that~!
What timing! But I am going to the same convention in Toronto in 3 weeks, same actors, then on the twilight convention cruise in 4 weeks, so I am going to skip this one- but boy it will be difficult!

0UHQEclipse2-1.jpg

GAH- thank you for making my night and posting this beautiful picture:love: Yes, I would agree that he totally "got" Edward this movie. The book Edward that I love so much. I have seen it 5 times so far, 3 of those in IMAX- let me tell you how beautiful they all are on that huge IMAX screen!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter