Dis Old Fogies Clubhouse – Six of One, Half Dozen of the Other. Makes No Difference!

All is well here, frantically packing for our Boston and Norway trip as we leave early Tuesday morning. How are you and the family?

Still washing so we have clean bedding when we return.

Tomorrow I have one of the puppies going in for his check up, an air conditioning guy coming on my Dad's rental house we're selling and a couple of stops downtown in the morning. Wish me luck.

It's great seeing you both pop into the clubhouse.
I haven't been on as I haven't felt well. But enjoy your trip. You can share when you return...….

All is well here, frantically packing for our Boston and Norway trip as we leave early Tuesday morning. How are you and the family?

Have fun! Wish I were going with you. No firm travel plans for me.....although there is a chance that DH and I may head to the US in November. He wants to go to Dallas. I'm trying to see if we can get to Ca as well.

The fam is well. We now have an undergraduate musician in the family and I think DH sometimes has trouble remembering that DS is legally an adult. 😁

.....HEYYYYYY there! :wave2:

Hope all is well with you and the family.

Have fun! Wish I were going with you. No firm travel plans for me.....although there is a chance that DH and I may head to the US in November. He wants to go to Dallas. I'm trying to see if we can get to Ca as well.

The fam is well. We now have an undergraduate musician in the family and I think DH sometimes has trouble remembering that DS is legally an adult. 😁
Oh I hope you make it to CA in November. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Congratulations on raising a fine young man as parents I think it's hard to see just how grown up they really are.

I hope you make it to CA in November as well! I would love it if we could meet up!

I offer to meet people for breakfast on sea days! There are one or two in the cruise meet who think they will join us, DH and me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter