Dis Old Fogies Clubhouse – Six of One, Half Dozen of the Other. Makes No Difference!

PIO, I was thinking about your trip as we visited Secret Slot Canyon and Horseshoe Bend, I was too chicken to hang over the edge to get the full view of the river.

It really is the chicken exit view!

We had some SWA credits to use up so we're going to be nuts and go to Disneyland for one night to see the Star Wars Galaxy Edge June 4th and 5th.

Awesome! Enjoy.

I've had a 10-day break over Easter. Stayed home and chilled.

It's starting to get cold here. Well, cold by Australian standards. The litmus test is when the cats start to jump on the bed to sleep with us. They started to do that last week!

Hope everyone is well.
Wish I had a Disney trip in the works.

@kimmar067 Hope the wedding was smooth! How was DLR?

:wave: Glad you had a nice break to chill and relax. We're starting to heat up here, we've already had one day in the mid-90s

@kimmar067 Perusing this thread, I am an old fogie for sure. Anyway, see you are in Bergen County? DH & I originally from Bergen County and saw the Garden State Plaza mentioned. Grew up there...lol. I remember before it was covered with Bambergers & Gimbels. Loved the engagement photos of your DS & F-DIL. Where is the reception? DS26 is recently engaged and they had their engagement photos done. They are getting married April 2020.
Hope your trip went well and good luck with the wedding.

@kimmar067 Perusing this thread, I am an old fogie for sure. Anyway, see you are in Bergen County? DH & I originally from Bergen County and saw the Garden State Plaza mentioned. Grew up there...lol. I remember before it was covered with Bambergers & Gimbels. Loved the engagement photos of your DS & F-DIL. Where is the reception? DS26 is recently engaged and they had their engagement photos done. They are getting married April 2020.

I am also from Bergen County! Left in '75; currently in ATL. (My husband's not from NJ though -- he's from a little town in the northeast corner of South Dakota!)

I am also from Bergen County! Left in '75; currently in ATL. (My husband's not from NJ though -- he's from a little town in the northeast corner of South Dakota!)

I am originally from Ridgewood, DH Paramus. When married moved to elmwood park and I worked in Teterboro. Left I ‘87 to south jersey. My DS26 went to college at Ramapo.

I am originally from Ridgewood, DH Paramus. When married moved to elmwood park and I worked in Teterboro. Left I ‘87 to south jersey. My DS26 went to college at Ramapo.

I lived in Bergenfield till high school; then Woodcliff Lake (Pascack Hills High School - go Cowboys!) After high school, I worked in Paramus.

Always a pleasure to "meet" anyone who grew up in Bergen County! Although I would never move back, it was an awesome area to grow up in (at least "back in the day" - I don't know about now! :confused3) and I will always have a very deep affection for the area.

I lived in Bergenfield till high school; then Woodcliff Lake (Pascack Hills High School - go Cowboys!) After high school, I worked in Paramus.

Always a pleasure to "meet" anyone who grew up in Bergen County! Although I would never move back, it was an awesome area to grow up in (at least "back in the day" - I don't know about now! :confused3) and I will always have a very deep affection for the area.

My friends cousin lived in Bergenfield when raising her children. I had a friend that lived in Woodcliff Lake (Wieremus Road).

We feel the same way, would never move back but have fond memories. I graduated from Ridgewood High 20 years after my parents did. They met at 15 and married. It was odd having some of the same teachers!

....They are getting married in 4 days...the reception is at Biagio's....well, the Terrace at Biagio's.

My friends cousin lived in Bergenfield when raising her children. I had a friend that lived in Woodcliff Lake (Wieremus Road).

...my brother DizDaD7 lives next door, in Dumont...
We feel the same way, would never move back but have fond memories. I graduated from Ridgewood High 20 years after my parents did. They met at 15 and married. It was odd having some of the same teachers!
....ohhhhhh....hoidy-toidy Ridgewood.....:rolleyes1

....They are getting married in 4 days...the reception is at Biagio's....well, the Terrace at Biagio's.

Very nice. Congrats and good luck! My DS and his fiancée have selected the venue, photographer, DJ & officiant. She bought her dress & picked out attendants dresses. They’ve gotten their engagement photos done and she’s making centerpieces already. They have until next April. I love seeing them so very happy. They bought a house in December, so she’s all in on wedding planning.

...my brother DizDaD7 lives next door, in Dumont...

....ohhhhhh....hoidy-toidy Ridgewood.....:rolleyes1

Oh yes, that’s what they say....We were just on the cusp of the real money. Wouldn’t move back.

Between fighting allergies, sinusitis and asthma this month I'm not accomplishing much.

Our DGS is showing his 4-H pigs at the County Fair this week.

How are things with you?

I'm with you on the allergies, sinusitis, and asthma, @ACDSNY . It's too hot to go outside right now, so I'm not complaining. Other than that, I'm editing photos from our vacation two weeks ago and working on my schedule for June. And I'm starting to plan the Disney trips for 2020. I have a convention in Orlando in July 2020 (I know, I know) and our every other year visit is penciled in for September 2020.

Congratulations on your DGS and his 4-H pigs! I hope he does well!

YoYo - Sorry your suffering with allergies too, it's no fun. Our grandson did well for his first year showing, one was second in it's class and the other took 5th. Planning 2020 is always fun.

Kimmar - Nice a new mini WDW trip is on the horizon. I've lost track did you already go to DL after the wedding?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter