Dis Old Fogies Clubhouse – Six of One, Half Dozen of the Other. Makes No Difference!

PIO, The Radiance of the Seas leaves Sidney Saturday April 18, 2020. We went to spend the Friday in Sidney, but hope we can see you in Melbourne earlier in the week. I guess we lose a day heading West, but we think we will leave from NYC on Monday April 13.

Too bad we are not on the Solstice!

Hmm. Looks like between you and RachelTori, I'm in for a very full April.

Let me know your dates. You will lose a day heading West. That means you get here on the 15th April. If Melbourne doesn't work out let me know. I can always get to Sydney for a long weekend.

I'm pulling my hair out filing my taxes as the system is in a continual loop due to an error my on my final check when I retired.

...first, we had a pasta primavera and penne with vodka sauce. After that we were served 2 salads - arugula, fresh gated parm cheese, and sliced strawberries with balsamic dressing and spinach salad with crumbled bacon, goat cheese, dried cranberries, candied pecans with a house dressing. Our entrees included Australian sea bass, salmon, roasted chicken parts, filet mignon, and short ribs. There were 5 types of sauces to accompany those proteins. They were served with an array of grilled garlic veggies and mashed potatoes. Finally, we had a choice of cheesecake, chocolate mousse cake, orange cake with white chocolate icing, or coconut chocolate cake.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter