Dis Old Fogies Clubhouse – Six of One, Half Dozen of the Other. Makes No Difference!

My kind of Thanksgiving YoYo, we used to have those, but now everyone goes their separate ways.

Work function was about as expected.

I'm nearly in the home run to Christmas now. Just have to get work over the launch day line on Tuesday and I should be done for the year!

We ran away to the coast this weekend. Saw Moana late this afternoon and now relaxing after dinner. Life is good.

Hope all goes well with your next launch date PIO.

Good morning everyone. Hopefully you will have more time on the dis this PIO.
Hope you had a good time Angela.

Merry Christmas everyone! May the holiday season be filled with love, laughs, fun and family.
Here's to 2017.

Merry Christmas, y'all! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

I'm recovering from two marathon cooking sessions on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. My usual assistant chef was working and my usual sous chef was sick. My poor husband had to pitch in to help me. It was a wonderful two days, but I'm exhausted!

Well to share in here would be the best place.....

Woohoo! I know I'm very late, but congratulations!

Wow! I just noticed that I hit 30,000 earlier today....10% of Jo's posts!
Congratulations!!!

Merry Christmas, y'all! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

I'm recovering from two marathon cooking sessions on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. My usual assistant chef was working and my usual sous chef was sick. My poor husband had to pitch in to help me. It was a wonderful two days, but I'm exhausted!

Woohoo! I know I'm very late, but congratulations!

Congratulations!!!
Hit that with all the games and the trials. Thank you!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter