Dis Old Fogies Clubhouse – Six of One, Half Dozen of the Other. Makes No Difference!

Happy New Year everyone.

Do you make resolutions? I have in the past and find it doesn't really work for me. I need a lot of short term goals.

I did get myself a subscription to Audible and plan to listen to books more. I found it works better for me than sitting down with a book. I can get up and do something, or listen on my commute to and from work, and get books read. My goal is small right now, 1 book per month in 2017.

I would love to find something that actually works for a diet for me too. I have got to get some weight off and am finding it very hard. A friend of mine committed to running/walking last year and posted on FB last night that he logged 450 miles for 2016. I liked the idea of logging my miles for 2017 rather than a goal of working out for X amount of time. I may think about that one.

Happy New Year everyone.

Do you make resolutions? I have in the past and find it doesn't really work for me. I need a lot of short term goals.

I did get myself a subscription to Audible and plan to listen to books more. I found it works better for me than sitting down with a book. I can get up and do something, or listen on my commute to and from work, and get books read. My goal is small right now, 1 book per month in 2017.

I would love to find something that actually works for a diet for me too. I have got to get some weight off and am finding it very hard. A friend of mine committed to running/walking last year and posted on FB last night that he logged 450 miles for 2016. I liked the idea of logging my miles for 2017 rather than a goal of working out for X amount of time. I may think about that one.
Happy New Year Dawn. No I don't make resolutions. I need to get weight off to, so you are not alone. I was shocked for here last night, only a few fire crackers went off at midnight and then all was quiet here. Hope you had a nice evening..Oh and I prefer to listen to books as well.

I'm just going to sneak into the clubhouse like I never left...

It sure feels good to be DISING again!!!

I've missed you guys!!! I think it's been a year... sigh... another terrible surgery. Life is finally back to normal, or close enough to DIS anyway!!! :flower3:

I'm just going to sneak into the clubhouse like I never left...

It sure feels good to be DISING again!!!

I've missed you guys!!! I think it's been a year... sigh... another terrible surgery. Life is finally back to normal, or close enough to DIS anyway!!! :flower3:
Hey you!! I am so glad you are here! I have missed you so much!!! Hope surgery went well.....:hug::jumping1:

Sooo... Am I missing any good threads? Where's the party???:rockband:
PIO has been very busy, so she pops in when she can.
Not to sure about Alison
You can see they switched over to new boards. I think most just have been busy with life. But I am here...:magnify:

PIO has been very busy, so she pops in when she can.
Not to sure about Alison
You can see they switched over to new boards. I think most just have been busy with life. But I am here...:magnify:
I see them both on Facebook some... They are both always busy. I am finally getting to meet Alison when we visit Disneyland next month. I'm so excited! :smooth:

I'm glad you're here!!! :love:

Last edited:
I see them both on Facebook some... They are both always busy. I am finally getting to meet Alison when we visit Disneyland next month. I'm so excited! :smooth:

I'm glad you're here!!! :love:

Email me what's come together of your plans so far. I have been crazy busy. I'm not posting on FB anymore as Fran got upset at me for "posting" too often.

Email me what's come together of your plans so far. I have been crazy busy. I'm not posting on FB anymore as Fran got upset at me for "posting" too often.
David is the same way! Hates Facebook.
I'll email you. =)
Still looking at Monday for DLR.
And we got our tickets to the Novo performance. So exciting!

It seems like forever since I've been in the Clubhouse, life is just too busy. Heading into work in a bit. :crazy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter