DIS FIT 2021 New Hopes, Dreams & Goals, Chit Chat Thread

Well kiddo has done two weeks of school, it's going well so far! knock on wood. He isn't keen on two of this teachers but is doing well with the work, and likes being at the high school. He loves gym, they have it every day and he likes when they play sports (football at the moment). He has been sleeping better 90% of the time, even going up to bed at 8:30 on his own some nights! Which leaves me wondering what to do with myself... I should be going to bed early myself I guess.

I've got some Hello Fresh meals coming this week, so I have my meals planned. They have some soups now too, and I got those for my own lunches, hopefully it's good! Trying to eat less take out. It's easier with kiddo at school, he always wanted to order something for lunch. As it is now, he does not take a lunch, just a few snacks, he has a bigger snack when he gets home and dinner still at 5.

Been walking the dog at last once a day as well, since the weather is nice now, not super hot but not cold. Thought Friday was a bit Hot! I think it was 31 with humidex so that was weird. I am trying to be hopeful that we'll be able to travel this winter, by March break, without too many hoops for going and coming. I have so much vacation saved up and I'd like to use it on travel. The cruises I have booked came down in price so I was able to adjust for that, but if there are still issues with my vaccines I will pivot to a Disney vacation instead. I do have that back up plan booked already, two weeks with 10 day tickets... at an All Star to save some on the room. I'd like to look at offsite, Disney Springs area or maybe Swan/Dolphin, but I think it's a holiday in Florida as well so prices aren't that cheap. I do keep hoping for some kind of discount, room, ticket, package, whatever :D Just in case. Cruise would be cheaper though.

I hope everyone is doing well! Thanksgiving is a few weeks away, not sure if we'll be able to have get togethers at all this year, with the 4th way here. But fingers crossed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter