DIS Divas Trip! (old thread, see first post for link to new one)

y'all crack me up. Especially our fearless "PubCrawl In Orange" leader...

Thanks Lisa...and you may have almost hit upon the perfect name.

PubCrawl in Orange....hmmmm.

PubCrawl in Epic Orange...

Epic PubCrawl in Orange.

Pubcrawl in Orange....star in your own Epic.

Work in progress.

Progress is good, no?

That's right! I knew there were more.

Seriously. You made that statement, and I am the only person who found the need to point it out? Really? I clearly heard the rim shot in my head when I read it.
Yes, I made that statement. I was wondering when someone would notice. I thought y'all were losing your touch!

Yep, hard to believe they are getting so old. Really hard to believe considering I am just a mere 27 years old myself.
I know, right!

Even with all my new found free time I am having a hard time keeping up in here!

Hope everyone is having a good week. It is so crappy here today. Wind and blowing snow. Bleh. What happened to spring?

Yesterday I went to the Disney Store and didn't buy a single thing. :upsidedow Oh believe me, I wanted to. There was lots I could have bought, but didn't think it was a good idea since I don't currently have a job. I hate when the responsible adult side takes over the impulse "buy now" side. Sigh.

Now I am currently waiting for 10am to roll around so I can buy Pink tickets for my brother. The perks of being the unemployed one! I have time to do this sort of thing. The bonus here? I get to go to the concert too! :)

Morning all. Hope the weather is starting to get a LITTLE better for some of you. I know what you mean about it being the never ending winter. I don't envy you guys at all that still have snow. Yucko. We had it really weird because when it was so hot down in LA for the diva trip it got warm up here as well. I actually drove with the top down on my car and was wearing shorts. But now it is back to cold and rainy. Luckily it is supposed to clear up today and will hopefully be nice for easter but more rain in store next week so not sure.

For those with kiddos graduating that is just hard to believe. I remember seeing pics of some of these kids and they were like 10 or 12. Hard to believe they are "adults" and graduating high school. EEK! Katy is only 13 but as of now she says she wants to go on the diva trip when she is 18. I figured that would be perfect cuz in another 5 years mom probably won't be able to go anymore. Course she says that now who KNOWS what she will think when she is 18 LOL.

And talking about old I am going to be a grandma next month. EEK! For those of you that didn't know Lynn is having a baby first of April. Can't even fathom it. SOOO don't feel like a grandma but I am sure it will all change when the baby arrives. It is a girl by the way.

Looking forward to the weekend. Going with a few gals to see Olympus has Fallen on Friday night and then taking the girls to Daffodill hill with my single parents group on sunday. So should be fun. Then their dad and I are taking them to see Oz over the break so looking forward to that.

Hope everyone has a good day!!

Makes me think of Star Wars. "Orange Leader, come in Orange Leader" LOL

Morning all. Hope the weather is starting to get a LITTLE better for some of you. I know what you mean about it being the never ending winter. I don't envy you guys at all that still have snow. Yucko. We had it really weird because when it was so hot down in LA for the diva trip it got warm up here as well. I actually drove with the top down on my car and was wearing shorts. But now it is back to cold and rainy. Luckily it is supposed to clear up today and will hopefully be nice for easter but more rain in store next week so not sure.

For those with kiddos graduating that is just hard to believe. I remember seeing pics of some of these kids and they were like 10 or 12. Hard to believe they are "adults" and graduating high school. EEK! Katy is only 13 but as of now she says she wants to go on the diva trip when she is 18. I figured that would be perfect cuz in another 5 years mom probably won't be able to go anymore. Course she says that now who KNOWS what she will think when she is 18 LOL.

And talking about old I am going to be a grandma next month. EEK! For those of you that didn't know Lynn is having a baby first of April. Can't even fathom it. SOOO don't feel like a grandma but I am sure it will all change when the baby arrives. It is a girl by the way.

Looking forward to the weekend. Going with a few gals to see Olympus has Fallen on Friday night and then taking the girls to Daffodill hill with my single parents group on sunday. So should be fun. Then their dad and I are taking them to see Oz over the break so looking forward to that.

Hope everyone has a good day!!

Kelly!! Congrats! Being a Grandma is amazing!! Technically I'm a "MomMom" but it's the same thing. :) I get to see my beautiful DGD4 this weekend, I cannot wait!!!! :)
Class last night went really well and there were quite a few people there! I was excited!! I enjoy teaching new dances, although this was a little intimidating because I was literally the ONLY person in the whole bar who knew the dance at all. LOL But people seemed to like it and that's what counts. :) Tonight I get to meet my BFF for sushi, I haven't seen her in about a month (I have 2 BFF's, 1 I see often the other not as much), maybe 6 weeks. It's been way too long! So we are going to meet for sushi, just the 2 of us! I'm looking forward to it!

Good afternoon, beautiful divas!! It's a bright, sunny, lovely day here. But, despite that, I am in a good mood. ;) Going through the stuff for the kids Easter baskets, seeing what I have and still need.

Have an awesome Thursday!

Now I am currently waiting for 10am to roll around so I can buy Pink tickets for my brother. The perks of being the unemployed one! I have time to do this sort of thing. The bonus here? I get to go to the concert too! :)
Fun!! Have a great time. Pink is such a freakin' athlete now!!

Aw, how wonderful. Congratulations!!

Tonight I get to meet my BFF for sushi, I haven't seen her in about a month (I have 2 BFF's, 1 I see often the other not as much), maybe 6 weeks. It's been way too long! So we are going to meet for sushi, just the 2 of us! I'm looking forward to it!
Sounds like a nice time! Well, minus the sushi. Not a fan. ;)

Hi ladies!

It looks like my daughter has decided to go with next year, she will be 18 in October. So please remove me from the room with Andrea, Kerri and Paula and add myself and Serra to the "still needs roomies" list. Two more in the room would be awesome!

I'll provide a picture for the front page soon. I'm kind of excited about having her with me next year.

Congrats Kelly! How exciting! You definitely look too young to be called grandma, but hey that's a good thing!

Another freezing day here. At least the sun is shining and it looks like I see some green peeking out from the snow woo hoo! It hailed this morning and it was so windy. I almost didn't send Maddie to the bus stop. But she's a tough chick and handled it.

I can't believe Easter is almost here! I need to get Payson a little Easter outfit and both kids their Easter baskets. Payson is getting a walker and a few teething toys. I have no idea what to get Maddie! She's has sooooooo many toys! I was thinking a Disney gift card for our trip coming up and maybe some lip smackers, nail polish, hair stuff and candy. I'm not creative at all. I'd buy a prepacked basket but they are full of junk and are so speedy.

Anyways, hope you all are having a wonderful Thursday! One more day til the weekend! :)

Congrats Kelly! Being a grandma is wonderful, even though I don't feel like one at all.

Hi ladies!

It looks like my daughter has decided to go with next year, she will be 18 in October. So please remove me from the room with Andrea, Kerri and Paula and add myself and Serra to the "still needs roomies" list. Two more in the room would be awesome!

I'll provide a picture for the front page soon. I'm kind of excited about having her with me next year.

Sarah and I need two roomies and think mother/daughters make for great room mates. How many nights are you staying? We're staying Th - Sun. So 3 nights. Let me know if you want to join us.

Thanks guys I still can't believe it myself LOL. Most of the time I "feel" like a grandma with all my aches and pains LOL but in my mind I still feel like I am in my 20's just don't have the body to act it out LOL. It will def be weird that is for sure but it will also be fun having a little one around again.

Heather that is cool that your daughter is coming. I actually think it will be fun if/when Katy is old enough to come. She loves Disney like I do so think it would be fun to have her along.

Have a cheer thing to go to tonight but of course I have a nasty migraine. BLEH. Take tons of pills hoping it goes away. Hate it when that happens.

Sarah and I need two roomies and think mother/daughters make for great room mates. How many nights are you staying? We're staying Th - Sun. So 3 nights. Let me know if you want to join us.

We're probably going to be there Weds-Sun, and we could likely handle it on our own for one night. Sounds like a plan to me! Yay!

25 cm of snow , creeping up to 30 cm falling today! (Near Edmonton Alberta, Canada) such mayhem on the roads today! Thankful we are home safe and sound from our errands, but gee I would love to see the end of snow and cold! Thinking about Disney every day, can't wait to get back to my happy place and hopefully bright blue skies in Feb :)

It looks like my daughter has decided to go with next year, she will be 18 in October.
That's great, Heather!! Can't wait to meet her.

I need to get Payson a little Easter outfit and both kids their Easter baskets.
Anyways, hope you all are having a wonderful Thursday! One more day til the weekend! :)
Aww, if you take pics of Maddie and Payson in their Easter outfits, I want to see them! They are so cute.
And yay for the weekend!!!!

Congrats Kelly! Being a grandma is wonderful, even though I don't feel like one at all.
And, you don't look like one, partying it up at Mad Tea Party! Wild woman!! :cool1:

25 cm of snow , creeping up to 30 cm falling today! (Near Edmonton Alberta, Canada) such mayhem on the roads today! Thankful we are home safe and sound from our errands, but gee I would love to see the end of snow and cold! Thinking about Disney every day, can't wait to get back to my happy place and hopefully bright blue skies in Feb :)
Glad you made it out and about safe and sound! I am so glad I am not in the snow and cold anymore. (Lived in northern MI for 3 years) But, then again 102 all summer long isn't a lot of fun either. lol

Yay!:cool1: Beth can make it official by putting it on the roomie list.

Done! :thumbsup2

TGIF, ladies!! Finally! :cool1: :yay:

Partying it up at the MTP Beth? Who are you mistaking me for?:confused3
Come on, you know you were being all wild and crazy, dancing and shaking your groove thing. You were outta control!! :rolleyes1

(Okay, so we were really sitting in the back in the comfy chairs, sipping on soda and watching the action from afar, but no one has to know that. ;) )

Hope youre all doing well. Gotta study for my med. Terminology test thats tomorrow.
Luck on the test!! pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter