DIS Divas Trip! (old thread, see first post for link to new one)

So I'm not going to even attempt to catch up on the last 15 pages, someone want to recap the important stuff for me?

Hope you all are well! I'm going to bed, gotta head to the gym at 8am :sad: for a make-up session from the week I was sick and missed both sessions with my coach.

I don't know how to add those little lines below my screen name that you all have but if I did I would add "Sugar Bun" to it.

Today the boys (Tristan 8 and Connor 6) and my parents and my niece (Audra 19 months) are driving up to Sedona and doing a Pink Jeep tour. The baby has never been on one so we hope she loves it!

So I'm not going to even attempt to catch up on the last 15 pages, someone want to recap the important stuff for me?

Hope you all are well! I'm going to bed, gotta head to the gym at 8am :sad: for a make-up session from the week I was sick and missed both sessions with my coach.

The important stuff seems to be that people like the color orange!

I don't know how to add those little lines below my screen name that you all have but if I did I would add "Sugar Bun" to it.

Today the boys (Tristan 8 and Connor 6) and my parents and my niece (Audra 19 months) are driving up to Sedona and doing a Pink Jeep tour. The baby has never been on one so we hope she loves it!

Pink Jeep Tour???

Okay I looked it up. You are literally in a pink jeep, taking a tour. Awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Hi Ladies:

Just a quick hello. Man, we are a busy group! It's already tough to keep up, but here's my quick rundown - "Need orange shirt, go on pub crawl with AmyOkraSue." There, am I caught up on the important stuff?:rotfl2::rotfl2:

We have a Jazz Festival this weekend, lot of fun, raises money for Meals on Wheels, so I'm busy working on that this week. The weekend after is EASTER (already???) and I'm going to Sacramento for real (instead of cyber) hugs for my friend who has been having a crappy time lately. Her hubby needs someone else to take a shift every once in a while. She is the one who wants to go on the Diva trip next year, so I'm going to try to cheer her up with visions of Grand California to dance in her head (oh wait, wrong holiday.)

And, new ticker.:cool1::cool1:

Have a great day everyone!

Hello all! I'm mostly posting because AmySue requested more people post. So my thought for the day: Eating grapefruit soon after brusing your teeth is NO BUENO!!!

I do call people who irritate me on the road "Sugar Plum". I quit the term 'Idiot" when my DD was small and accused me of using bad language.

Idiot....is that the worst you ever said while driving??? Oh yes, but I forgot, fart was a bad for you while growing up ;)

Well, shoot. That's a bummer. But, WDW will be fun!!

I was going to post a smart booty remark here, but I'll just keep it to myself :rolleyes1

It just dawned on me today that Noelle will be able to attend the 2015 trip! She turns 18 in 2014. OMG. That shocked me!! Where has the time gone?

Adara too! Not sure it's her thing though and I'm happy about that because I go to get away from my kids...errr, I mean I go for adult only time and she will always be my baby...

Good morning, ladies!!! Happy Spring and Happy Hump Day! :cool1:

We have sickness in our house. :sad2: Lindsey has a sore throat and the sniffles. This has been a craptastic winter as far as colds go. So ready for it to end.

Hope y'all are doing well.

Beth - that's neat that Noelle will be able to go so soon. Has she expressed an interest in attending?
Not really. I'm sure she thinks we are all old and boring. ;)

In a nutshell, orange is awesome. There. You are caught up.

We need the tag fairy to come and do that!! Sugar Bun can be your tag. And, Linda needs her cougar tag. Tag Fairy, come out, come out where ever you are!!

Hope the family has a great time on the Pink Jeep tour!

Exactly. That is what's important.

Pink Jeep Tour???

Okay I looked it up. You are literally in a pink jeep, taking a tour. Awesome!
They do those here. I think it would be fun to try! OF course, I say that, and yet in five years we have yet to try it.

We have a Jazz Festival this weekend, lot of fun, raises money for Meals on Wheels, so I'm busy working on that this week. The weekend after is EASTER (already???) and I'm going to Sacramento for real (instead of cyber) hugs for my friend who has been having a crappy time lately. Her hubby needs someone else to take a shift every once in a while. She is the one who wants to go on the Diva trip next year, so I'm going to try to cheer her up with visions of Grand California to dance in her head (oh wait, wrong holiday.)
Enjoy the Jazz Fest. Sounds fun and for a good cause, too! Sorry to hear your friend is having such a rough time, but it's nice of you to go cheer her up!

So my thought for the day: Eating grapefruit soon after brushing your teeth is NO BUENO!!!
Duly noted!
When the heck did Adara and Noelle get so old?

No one has ever called me Sugar Bun before! I like it!

I think I have been a veterinarian for too long. Call my patients all sorts of cutsie pie names when I cannot recall their actual name during an exam. Boy are called Handsome usually and girls get a large assortment of names.

That habit of calling people things like "Sugar Bun", or "Sugar Plum", or "Sweet Knees", is a carry over.

Makes me seem all nice and everything.

Muahahahahahahahahaha.

Actually, I would say AmyOkraSue is the QUEEN of nick names. She gives the best ones out and they stick lots of the time.

Karisa, I spent all day Sunday with Amy and not once did she call me Honey Bun, Sugar Plum or any other term of endearment. She did however ask me if I was still having troubles with my hind leg. :confused3

What did you do to your hind leg girl?

Also there will be a pub crawl and one of the ladies proclaimed to have a cougar crush on someone. I thought that was important.

Hello all! I'm mostly posting because AmySue requested more people post. So my thought for the day: Eating grapefruit soon after brusing your teeth is NO BUENO!!!

Doing pretty much anything with your mouth, except kissing, is usually no bueno after brushing.

Idiot....is that the worst you ever said while driving??? Oh yes, but I forgot, fart was a bad for you while growing up ;)

So it really was only my kid who asked if a driver who cut us off was a dumb *** too?

It just dawned on me today that Noelle will be able to attend the 2015 trip! She turns 18 in 2014. OMG. That shocked me!! Where has the time gone?

Taylor will be able to go on the trip coming up. She turns 18 at the end of this year. Talk about shock!! Good thing I am a doofus who she really doesn't want to hang out with in public so she wont be joining us on the trip.

What did you do to your hind leg girl?

Also there will be a pub crawl and one of the ladies proclaimed to have a cougar crush on someone. I thought that was important.

Doing pretty much anything with your mouth, except kissing, is usually no bueno after brushing.

So it really was only my kid who asked if a driver who cut us off was a dumb *** too?

No, that would be my kid too. LOL
I just found out that Cami is coming to visit for the weekend! YAY!!!! I'm super excited!! I'm also really glad I don't have to work at the bar this weekend. :) I do work tonight, tonight I'm teaching another new dance, it's an easy one but seems to be fun and goes with a good song so hopefully it's a keeper. So far the dances I've taught have all stuck so that's a good thing. :)
I hope everyone who has sickies gets better fast!!

Taylor will be able to go on the trip coming up. She turns 18 at the end of this year. Talk about shock!! Good thing I am a doofus who she really doesn't want to hang out with in public so she wont be joining us on the trip.
Nuh uh! Really? Wow, these kids need to stop growing up so fast! I know a couple of us have kids graduating in June, too. Theresa, myself, Katie, Catrina, who else....

Adam graduates this year and Noelle the next. Wow. Sort of boggles my mind a bit.

I just found out that Cami is coming to visit for the weekend! YAY!!!! I'm super excited!!
YAY! Have a great time with her!

:lmao:
Sometimes I would forget my little sister was in the car with me and it start off with 'thanks a lot! asssss.....ahhhhh!'.
My kids have heard it all from me. I have a real bad potty mouth. It takes a lot to piss me off, but once you do, forget it. I let loose! ;)

He seemed a little... stiff. I'm not sure he'll last very long.

Seriously. You made that statement, and I am the only person who found the need to point it out? Really? I clearly heard the rim shot in my head when I read it.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I laughed so hard my son (who is supposed to be sleeping) asked me what was so funny!

Glad to entertain. When my DD was a newborn, I kept finding myself saying, "I have to clean her litter pan", when I meant change her diaper. In the animal biz too too long.

:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Thanks Trudi for paying attention. :)

Just a quick hello. Man, we are a busy group! It's already tough to keep up, but here's my quick rundown - "Need orange shirt, go on pub crawl with AmyOkraSue." There, am I caught up on the important stuff?:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Damn Skippy.

I think Claire would never have heard me swear when she was little if it were not the driving thing!! Once I caught myself from saying a f-bomb and told her that I almost said a bad word. So all cute and innocent she asked, "Did you almost say ****, mommy". And since the censors will obviously not let me say that, it was the sh word.

Actually, I would say AmyOkraSue is the QUEEN of nick names. She gives the best ones out and they stick lots of the time.

I do do my best, thank you very much.

No, that would be my kid too. LOL
I just found out that Cami is coming to visit for the weekend! YAY!!!! I'm super excited!! I'm also really glad I don't have to work at the bar this weekend. :) I do work tonight, tonight I'm teaching another new dance, it's an easy one but seems to be fun and goes with a good song so hopefully it's a keeper. So far the dances I've taught have all stuck so that's a good thing. :)
I hope everyone who has sickies gets better fast!!

Holy Moly, we really need to make the trip longer....Never got any line dancing lessons in. No Harlem Shake, nothing. Dang.

A woman of few words. Hey howdy hey.

Not much to add, just like to play along.

Swam a mile and a half today. Woo hoo. Took an hour, so not very speedy.

Nuh uh! Really? Wow, these kids need to stop growing up so fast! I know a couple of us have kids graduating in June, too. Theresa, myself, Katie, Catrina, who else....

Adam graduates this year and Noelle the next. Wow. Sort of boggles my mind a bit.

Yep, hard to believe they are getting so old. Really hard to believe considering I am just a mere 27 years old myself.

My kids have heard it all from me. I have a real bad potty mouth. It takes a lot to piss me off, but once you do, forget it. I let loose! ;)

I too have a potty mouth at times. Just ask anyone who was near me at Pacific Wharf during the trip, or in front of the Castle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter