DIS/DISUnplugged/Dreams December Event Info – DISapalooza (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It could be worse...you could have SNOW!

As a woman of a state that borders the great lakes, please yield your comment and refrain from speaking that word.

You know mother nature loves to laugh at us. If she hears your suggestion, it'll be snow mobile suit under your Halloween costume weather. :cold: :sad2: :cold:

Thanks. We are excited about the house. Glad DAP is booked, otherwise it would have been canceled. We're hoping to be moved before we go.

I'm really glad you have it booked as well. Quite sad it would have been to not see you there.

Just wanted to say today has been a good day.

Check out my sig. Its getting bigger again!!

Hugs to everyone!!!!!

If you've got a good way to get unhitched...lemme know.:goodvibesNot you you, but G.
As Paul Simon said:
There must be fifty ways to leave your lover
Fifty ways to leave your lover

You just slip out the back, Jack
Make a new plan, Stan
You don't need to be coy, Roy
Just get yourself free
Hop on the bus, Gus
You don't need to discuss much
Just drop off the key, Lee
And get yourself free

Ooo slip out the back, Jack
Make a new plan, Stan
Just listen to me
Hop on the bus, Gus
And get yourself free

Chocolate Chip cookies in the oven:upsidedow

I love having girls old enough to be really helpful.

Corn dogs and a cash bar. Hoosier heaven. ;)

How about open bar and we'll have the NYorker's pay for it? :banana:

Hi Jaime!
I am so bad about having water with me at WDW. I don't like brining a bag with me into the parks unless I need too. I brought a bunch of water with me in 2008 and kept it in the fridge and would grab a bottle every time I left the room. I would try and drink it all before we got in the park. Not the best plan but if I didn't drink it before it got hot I would throw it in the trash. :sad2:

It is going to be your best trip report EVER!!!!! ;)

Anna, Deb hangs these things from her bag but maybe you have something to hook it to?

WBHmic3.jpg

Another "No bag" option is to make one of these. I might even sacrifice a couple cheap Disney lanyards to make a few. :)

0704_crafts_bottle_step3.jpg

http://family.go.com/entertainment/craft-ff-25562-water-bottle-holder-t/

:yay::woohoo:Three weeks from now...I'll be back at school!!!!!:party:

I'm sooo excited!!! And..then I'll be able to get a laptop and keep up with you people on this thread!!!:lmao::rotfl::goodvibes

That sounds great Terri! :goodvibes

If you've got a good way to get unhitched...lemme know.:goodvibesNot you you, but G.

Changing the locks will get things rolling. ;)

Just wanted to say today has been a good day.

Check out my sig. Its getting bigger again!!

Hugs to everyone!!!!!

Way to go Todd! Build up those countdowns. :yay:

That makes me sad. DP has instituted "Comedy Date Night". He has declared the shows on ABC from 8-10 for this allotted time. Curse him.

I have been having a hard time making chat since May. And until my eye doctor can get me some contacts that I can see out of without wanting to rip them out I will have to pass. I just can't see well enough to follow. :sad2:

Thanks. We are excited about the house. Glad DAP is booked, otherwise it would have been canceled. We're hoping to be moved before we go.

My cousin closed on a house one week before going to Hawaii for two weeks. Can you sat stressful! :eek: I told them all of the boxes will be there when they get back, so just enjoy the trip.
I hope everything goes smooth and you move in before DAP.

I see we now have a new Thread opened. I am finished with my conference for the day, I am getting ready to head to Grapevine to meet up with some Disers for Dinner. Have a good evening, I may check into Chat later tonight.

As Paul Simon said:
There must be fifty ways to leave your lover
Fifty ways to leave your lover

You just slip out the back, Jack
Make a new plan, Stan
Just get yourself free
Hop on the bus, Gus
And get yourself free

Ooo slip out the back, Jack
Make a new plan, Stan
Just listen to me
Hop on the bus, Gus
And get yourself free

:thumbsup2 :rotfl: :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter