DIS/DISUnplugged/Dreams December Event Info – DISapalooza (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way this thread is going...I wouldn't be surprised to come back tomorrow and find it on page 20 something or even in the 30s...

I'm really hoping that doesn't happen....:rotfl::surfweb:
I suppose it's possible, but not likely since it's chat night! :cool1:

That makes me sad. DP has instituted "Comedy Date Night". He has declared the shows on ABC from 8-10 for this allotted time. Curse him.

I didn't even know there were comedy's on ABC. Wednesday is Top Chef when I can get the tv - course I'm chatting so the girls get first choice.

That makes me sad. DP has instituted "Comedy Date Night". He has declared the shows on ABC from 8-10 for this allotted time. Curse him.

Wednesdays are sacred to me...DH knows it...:laughing:

It makes me sad that you can't join us...:guilty:

And THIS is why I shall never marry again! :snooty:

Well, except for Todd... and Don... and John, if I can get Kat's okay...

I have my own happy announcement to make:

:yay::woohoo:Three weeks from now...I'll be back at school!!!!!:party:

I'm sooo excited!!! And..then I'll be able to get a laptop and keep up with you people on this thread!!!:lmao::rotfl::goodvibes

I'm sooo excited!!! And..then I'll be able to get a laptop and keep up with you people on this thread!!!:lmao::rotfl::goodvibes

Congrats Terrie! Going back to school is something wonderful!!!

:dance3::dance3:

It's FREEZING here!!! BRRR!!! And...it's raining!!! UUGGHHH!!!

But...the thought of funnel cakes, corn dogs, liquor, beer...mmmmmm!!!

DAP Toy Story Mania event:$25
Food: Funnel cakes, corn dogs, etc:$25
Drinks:$40-$60??

Being IN DISNEY during Xmas time with good friends, family, and Food and Entertainment: ABSOULTELY PRICELESS!!!!!!!:goodvibes

It could be worse...you could have SNOW!

You know the $25 includes the food at TSM, right? Just not drinks. Now - if you had at least 2 nights at WDW booked through DU - the TSM party would cost you $0! :woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter