Direct Air 50% Off Sale!

I am using Hertz this November. My flight arrives so late at night that I either have to stay over night at lakeland, which would allow me to rent from another car rental company, or stick with Hertz as they are open for my late arrival. What other companies were you looking at??

If you do a car search on priceline.com and use Lakeland airport as your search criteria, it brings up a few more in the area. I know Enterprise was one of them and it was cheaper. It was listed as 2 miles away, but I'd confirm that before booking. Also there is more than one Hertz location in Lakeland that were all cheaper. My flights arrive and depart early in the day though, so it isn't quite as tricky as it is for you.

Google Direct air lost cabin pressure Lakeland. Not sure how to post the link. Yesterday the plane took off from Lakeland to Niagara Falls and lost cabin pressure. No masks dropped and they turned around back to Lakeland after half hour. A few people complained of feeling sick. Fixed something and took off again...you guessed it, lost cabin pressure and turned around to Lakeland. Went looking for a new plane that went to Niagara Falls first to pick up people to Bring to Lakeland as the first plane never got there yet to turn around. After 11 hours, they got people home. An ambulance was there and people sick, dizzy, etc.
They lease their planes from other companies and lately have been pretty old planes, last one I was on Had no air fan vents and worn out.
Big changes from when They first started with Virgin America planes which was one of the nicest ones I ever flew on.
We are on flights for the holidays and a bit nervous.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter