DINOSAUR Attraction open date change?

mine is still in tact. how do they notified everyone? Really bummed. Swiss tree was supposed to open a month ago and be ready for our arrival, and now Dino won't be available. Stinks!

Edit --- just got the cancellation via email.

Second Edit --- and they changed my FP to Primevil Whirl. I DON"T WANT THAT!!!!

THIRD edit -- switched my fastpass to Lion king. Still sulking, my boys would have loved the dino ride.

Last edited:
Mine just got cancelled too, and replaced with Primeval Whirl...nope, changing that to Kali.

Sad.

Ugh same. Canceled for the 27th. Substituted for Primval Whirl at 3:30. No thanks we are done with the park after lunch that day. What should I sub for it? How wet do you get on the river rapids ride? Is Bugs Life worth seeing - we are two adults.

Ugh. Just got my MDX notice for 10/30 and 11/5 switched to Primevil Whirl. I don't so spinney rides. Oh well. Considering switching parks. Can usually get in single rider at EE. But on the other hand I hate Safari SB line.

Ugh same. Canceled for the 27th. Substituted for Primval Whirl at 3:30. No thanks we are done with the park after lunch that day. What should I sub for it? How wet do you get on the river rapids ride? Is Bugs Life worth seeing - we are two adults.
Bugs Life is worth seeing, at least once. You get uncomfortably soaked on Kali with rare exception.

Just received my notification and the first thing I did was check here to see what's going on. :badpc:
Mine was cancelled for 11/7.
BTMR, RNR, AND DINOSAUR!!! :sad:

That stinks! This summer for us it was BTMRR, Dinosaur and Small World. Believe it or not, small world devastated me the most!!!

You do get soaked, but just bring dollar store ponchos then toss them.

NO!! We just got the email for Oct 30. So no BTMRR, RnRC, or Dinosaur for us. And believe it or not, we'd never been on Stitch and were actually looking forward to that, too. This seems like a lot of closures.

On Kali River Rapids, it seems like you either stay almost completely dry or you get SOAKED (not a little wet, but soaked through to the bone). I usually wear a rain poncho on the ride, because I'm always the one that gets soaked. :P

Bugs Life is worth seeing, I always enjoy it, BUT it's a big auditorium 3D show - not worth using a FP on, as everyone gets let in at the same time.

Mine was cancelled for 10/24. I'm bummed, it's one of my favorite rides! Oh well. We are going on the Wild Africa Trek that day, so hopefully we will still have a great day at AK.

Mine was canceled for 11/10 and I also got Primeval too 2 hours past the Dinosaur time. I hate Primeval Whirl. UGH.....

I just changed our Primeval Whirl to a 6:10 Safari. We'll try to hit it around sunset, I think.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter