Dinner Res before MNSSHP

TonyaO2L

Earning My Ears
Hello all, I've heard that you can get into MK at 4pm with a MNSSHP ticket (I will not have a regular park ticket). My question is, if I make a dinner reservation for 3pm at Skippers and have a party ticket will they let me in that early if I show my party ticket? Thanks for any responses!

No, most likely not.

The 4:00 time has been customary for partygoer admittance but is not set in stone as I understand it. Meaning Disney has typically granted that but could refuse at any point to admit partygoers until start time of 7:00 p.m.

Make your reservation after 4:00 to be assured of not being refused admittance and also charged the restaurant no-show fee per person.

A related question...can you make dining reservations for in park restaurants during the Halloween party? I am going on August 23rd and have a Be our Guest reservation at 5:30, but wanted it a little later. But the last reservation time offered is at 6pm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter