Dining with imagineer at Citricos--how do you pay/tip?

VAfamily1998

DIS Veteran
Hi! I will be taking my two teen sons to Disney in August and was only able to get a reservation for two people to Dine with an Imagineer at Citricos--initially the trip was supposed to be just me and one son, then we decided to bring the other and I haven't been able to add him to the reservation. :(

So being the self-sacrificing mom that I am, I am planning to have my two sons go together and I will find something else for dinner that night. I plan to walk with them to the restaurant (we are staying at Wilderness lodge) to make sure they get checked in ok. Is it pay in advance at the check in podium? Or will they get a bill at the end of the meal? I was just thinking it would be easier for me to pay for them before the meal, but if that's not how it's done, and they need to pay at the end of the meal, will they be able to use their magic bands to pay?
What about tip for the server? Is it a pre-set amount, and if so, how much? And if it's not a pre-set amount, can tip also be added when they pay with their magic band?

Thank you!

We did Dine, but at HBD not Citrico's, in early May. It is a fixed price meal, paid at the end & the gratuity (18%) was already added on the bill. I paid with my magic band. I would think you could ask at the check in podium for sure. Our bill was $84 each, so $168 + $31 tip + $11 tax. Total was $ 210 for 2 of us. Just in case yo needed to know the pricing.

We did Dine, but at HBD not Citrico's, in early May. It is a fixed price meal, paid at the end & the gratuity (18%) was already added on the bill. I paid with my magic band. I would think you could ask at the check in podium for sure. Our bill was $84 each, so $168 + $31 tip + $11 tax. Total was $ 210 for 2 of us. Just in case yo needed to know the pricing.
Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter