dining plan/package

cbeard

Earning My Ears
Hello!!
I was able to rent points for an upcoming trip in May. I have been looking for info regarding the dining plan/package add on for the room and I don't seem to be able to find anything specific.
I'm looking for the cost for 3 days for two adults. I'm currently budgeting $50 a day thinking that we will probably be eating on the run.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

here's a link to info and pricing for the available dining plans:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2054845

DVC
Disney Vacation Club (DVC) members may purchase the dining plan with any reservation on Disney Vacation Club points. DVC members must add the dining plan to their reservation no later than 48 hours before checking in, and it is paid for at check-in. All persons listed on the reservation must purchase the same dining plan for the length of the reservation.

once you decide you want to add the dining plan, you should contact the DVC owner to add it to your reservation. (don't put it off till the last minute.)

the quick service dining plan costs $30 per person per day and does not include any table service restaurants.

for a DVC points reservation, there is no requirement to buy a ticket or anything else to create a package.

We have done the the basic and deluxe dinning plan and also done out of pocket. I prefer the basic plan. It does not include the mug I think it should. We normaly have breakfast at the resort for the am meal and then have a sit down dinner that night.
Lexi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter